Luke.S
shaun463
BAMBO
Senninha25
brandons48
Zen321
LFS Photomode Competition 23rd Week Voting "LFS Event promoting"
#2 - XmaX
Furiously-Fast, JO53PHS, Flame_CZE, or Tavi ?? Its really hard, all are good edits... hmmm

I vote for Tavi. Really good edit and a good concept
The other edits are really good too

Max
Flame
Joe for me
JO53PHS FTW!
thanks for new backgrond bro!
Taavi
Oooh! I liked Joe's snow texture, (makes me want scoop snowballs off cars!) so I voted for him.
Voted for taavi, joe's snow was a bit messy imo
#9 - !RAM!
Jo53phs!!!
JO53PHS got my vote. Few little errors but it's a very nice attempt, came out rather good.
Taavi's (somehow) peaceful edits have my vote.
definitely Flame. Best tonal balance, best composition. (best logotype )
Joe for sure.
I love Taavis the most
Amazing JO53PHS got my vote.

Special mention to Flame_CZE. Professional pic.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I agree!

FF for sure... oh wait, no.

wait, there's no Senninha25 for sure! really, was my pic an epic fail?
Quote from Senninha25 :wait, there's no Senninha25 for sure! really, was my pic an epic fail?

It didn't fail. there are loads of XRT's on blackwood, just look at pre-patch Y servers. Just ask Taavi for the theme early!
Actually I love Taavi's pic A LOT. But Joe's pic is different, its got something special. Not the same ol' lighting and contrast effects.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :It didn't fail. there are loads of XRT's on blackwood, just look at pre-patch Y servers. Just ask Taavi for the theme early!

I forgot that as a matter of fact, but since I see a lot of XRT lovers and their reaction to Patch Y release ("Where is teh XRT??" avatars [Kev hasn't changed his, strangely], sigs mocking demo racers, and mysteriouly a HUGE growth in the number of banned users here at LFSForum ) and, since the XRT had that good old-school look, I decided to make a reunion epic-f...poster (actually the date should have been 19th December 1990)
I voted for JO53PHS' because I find it original and well-done : you don't see many snow edits, and moreover you don't see snow edits of that quality!

In Tavi's picture, there is only one thing that I find really huge is the light on the slicks. This is really well done. However, for the rest of the car, I'm sorry, but it's too shiny to be realistic. I saw some FSAE cars (I'm in Seattle for a year and they run in that competition), and most of the paint is really matte (aka-no metallic reflection). So overally, the only impressive thing in that picture are the tires, which are extremely realistic.
Quote from Lynce :Special mention to Flame_CZE. Professional pic.

Thank you very much Lynce!

And thanks to all who voted for me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG