The online racing simulator
Account hacked? not sure
(44 posts, started )
Account hacked? not sure
Hey guys just letting you know my account could be hacked, been trying about 5 times in the past 3hrs to get on a server or just any other server and it says my account is already in use... mostly in LFS BANGERS.

Restarted my pc, my net. Same thing.

Not sure if it's just one of the errors that lasts for half a day.

It says i'm on Online at: - -Lfs Bangers- - yet my lfs is TURNED OFF, program is off.
Sometimes if you time out/disconnect without clicking disconnect your LFS name could be stuck on a server. Best bet would be to get them to restart the server.
#3 - G!NhO
yes i think its hacked, he even talkes back to me

what should i say?
I don't understand how someone can just "hack" your account, though. Either you must have a very very easy to guess password, or you've mentioned your password somewhere/sometime.
Just to make sure you weren't hacked, were you the one who was in the Figure8 server?
#6 - G!NhO
he just left the server
Fix:
* Navigate to http://www.lfs.net/
* Login (if you can not login, try retrieving your WEBpassword using this link.
* Click the "Account Details" link
* Enter a new GAMEpassword
* Confirm your new GAMEpassword

Now the "hacker" should not be able to connect to any server.
Quote from felplacerad :* Enter a new GAMEpassword
* Confirm your new GAMEpassword

while youre at it change the web password as well
The problem is, even if you change the password, won't his account still be unlocked on that other PC??? If so he could just stay online forcing you to lose your license !
Oh wow, so someone actually took your LFS stuff .

As suggested above, change your passwords and scan your PC for keyloggers and the like.
#11 - AMB
You must have been to a website and typed your password on a fake login page or something, people set it up, and have keyloggers send details of everyone who has used the login page through ftp, or typed it somewhere, and it must be someone familiar with LFS otherwise they wouldn't of known what to do with the details, run a scan and change password.
Quote from samforey12345 :The problem is, even if you change the password, won't his account still be unlocked on that other PC??? If so he could just stay online forcing you to lose your license !

No, then itd say Wrong Game Password.
no stefani you see, if i were to log onto ur lfs user on my pc now, using ur current password, i could play normaly, then u could go and change ur game pass, as long as i dont log out, i can still remain playing online. i did it before i had a license, with my brothers.
That's probably true. But since neither orange_boy himself or the perpetrator is currently online (which you can find out by trying to /find his username online or simply by looking below his username on this very forum) that won't be a problem.

However, IF the username would remain online forever orange_boy could just e-mail the LFS developers and explain what has happened. I'm absolutely certain Victor would disconnect the user right away.
I've just tried it here, if you change your GAME password, then he can't play LFS online. It'll report "GAME password does not match" even if you just query the list of servers. Note that he could still play offline, but your account itself would be safe
Quote from popsy :no stefani you see, if i were to log onto ur lfs user on my pc now, using ur current password, i could play normaly, then u could go and change ur game pass, as long as i dont log out, i can still remain playing online. i did it before i had a license, with my brothers.

Yeah but then the next time you connect to the master server it'll check the game password.
Hasn't anyone seen that the poor guy didn't answer back anymore!
yeah
Oh Dear
this is what happened yesterday:

I saw this thread, and looked on lfsworld and he was racing on "lfs bangers".
i went on that server 5 minutes after the first post in this thread.
I said "hi how are you" and he said "good u", then someone else said "was that your post about that hacker?" and he said "yeah i am gonna post right now" but it was already posted, so i guess that guy was the hacker...
Sorry Orange, email the dev's, they can probbably help.
Some sicko who want't to be me or something!
o_O? are you back??
Hmm...Not sure if it's legit or not...
Fixed?

Racername: Mr.Orange
Online at: [TC] CityDriving Montana

Account hacked? not sure
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG