!RAM!
DK_USA
Sundstreum
shaun463
khoianh94
LFS Photomode Competition 21st Week Voting "Outta control'"
Specht.
I really liked Seninha's pic!
Troy's one is the only one that made me catch the giggles! I voted for him.
troy or specht...troy or specht... Troy! nice work mate completly new idea
Voted for troy's, bet also liked JO53PHS' picture, accept that it doesn't really show that the car is out of control, that looks more like drifting!
Troy
Quote from Sundstreum :I really liked Seninha's pic!

thank you for that, really boosts my confidence after an "epic fail-worthy" week!

Oh yeah, sorry for not posting a preview pic, made the final arrangements at final hour before posting the high-res version and had no time left for the preview.
#9 - bbman
Specht's pic was the only good picture that fit this week's contest... If it were comics week, I would've chosen Troy...
I must say !RAM!'s is just in a league of it's own.
RAM's high resolution pic, has wrong link. Just told, so you know...
Quote from andRo. : looks more like drifting!

Note the huge cloud of dust and mud splatter on the front bumper of the car

Quote from JO53PHS :Note the huge cloud of dust and mud splatter on the front bumper of the car

Then it's called "Off road drifting"! Well it's just looks so much like that...even with the dust etc. it doesn't seem like its out of control. And I noticed the mud splatter...very nicely done BTW. Don't take it personally, the pic is still great.
It's what came to my mind when I thought of 'outta control'

The thing is, I prefer editing stuff that needs a lot of editing done to it.. sort of thing. I'm not really very good at subtly editing a screenshot... mainly because I don't really have many ideas as to what to do with it
oh yeah...I forgot the idea I was supposed to give in case I won the competition...going to post here, now that we're voting now and nobody's paying attention to the entry thread.
here goes: onboard night action! feel free to use any car except single-seaters, and put as much night effects as possible!

by the way, troy has my vote. Out of control and comedy: killer combo!
Quote from Sundstreum :I really liked Seninha's pic!

i first liked but when i tough about the realisim of the pic... if a camera is attached to the car it goes the same speed as the car so it wont get motion blur. now it looks like the camera is standing still and car going vey fast
Quote from batteryy :i first liked but when i tough about the realisim of the pic... if a camera is attached to the car it goes the same speed as the car so it wont get motion blur. now it looks like the camera is standing still and car going vey fast

that's true, I should have selected only the windshield for the blur. besides, I was on a hurry when I was making the picture
troy for the win Go Go Go!!!
Troy
Troy, he bought me pie and cookies...and the picture is funneh.
I voted Troy. I lol'd.
awwh, didnt finish my entry intime.. oh well...
Look, that's me @ spetch's photo! I'm # 171 (it was not my fault)
look at that, a tie! how will this be decided?
Both 24 points for Troy and Specht77

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG