The online racing simulator
#1 - RS1T
Offroad Trails Challenge Server
Hey all, just found this great server if you wanna take a break from racing or cruising pop into Offroad Trails Challenge (enter specific host).

The trials are checkpointed runs which are tricky, and require driving skill and concentration, so its not all about speed.

There are many layouts, some are stunt arenas, some are offroad trails, there is even a car football layout (played with UF1).

Here are some screenies of one of the offroad trails

http://www.youtube.com/v/qpZNTAkQQjs&hl
Yeah I was on it earlier, pretty fun...
#3 - RS1T
Nicely different idea. I will try it.
i can not seem to find host
^ same
It's called

[otc]Offroad Challenge

IIRC
^thanks

tried some laps on FE club, and its awsome!
Hi guys. New server name is now [Otc]Offroad challenge . If you like layouts i made i guess i could post them here,so you can try them in single player too.
Im working on new offroad layouts atm.
I apriciate a lot that you like the server.
Cya on server.
this server is great

but some corners on the layout are too tight
I must be doing something wrong On the current layout, I can't get up the first hill in any car. Even using tweak offline, I can't go any further once I'm up, it just spins on the spot Please to help?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I must be doing something wrong On the current layout, I can't get up the first hill in any car. Even using tweak offline, I can't go any further once I'm up, it just spins on the spot Please to help?

Youu just need the right set. Get the RB4, use low-psi knobblys, locking diffs and other car thingys to make it grippier.
its a real good server, if you want a set just ask someone they should give it to you
Thanks for the advice guys, I got up onto the hill I'll ask for a few sets next time I'm there, there was no-one on the server when I was on though
Fun layout, there is a reason why the server isn't called [Otc]Offroad Cakewalk.

Here is a time i got: 5:38.06
Attached files
[Otc]Offroad Challenge.mpr - 109 KB - 352 views
Quote from legoflamb :Fun layout, there is a reason why the server isn't called [Otc]Offroad Cakewalk.

Here is a time i got: 5:38.06

Wow, that's quite amazing
went on it last night its fooking solid
Im very glad you all like it. The problem is i would love to make new layouts but there is not much hills left in lfs. If someone can give me any tip where i should build next layout, ill be very happy.
Cya on server.
It gives me an OOS error...I like the idea behind this server, looking forward at trying it.
nice server but requeis a lot time to go all the track.Farest run with LX6
Server not found
Hey Racers!

I just want to say that the offroad server is back. By name Offroad trails challenge. Join if u wanna have some offroad fun.

Merry Christmas all.
I think I'll have a go at this tonight.
Your all welcome to join. I made a new layout based on old one.
I almost made it around in the RAC (did better than LX4 and RB4 for me , easier to twist around), but I had to use the overhead (GTA II) cam for the last bit, because I couldnt see any textures, the backside of a barrier finally kicked me into space

Offroad Trails Challenge Server
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG