The online racing simulator
Hasn't anyone noticed the FBM doesn't have a brake light?
I believe this is the supposed brake light. It doesn't light up when braking. I may be wrong, though.
it isnt a brake light... it is erm.. the same light as BF1 ^^ if im right.
but the FBM got no Limiter so it wont be "blink" or?

if im wrong correct me plz
Maybe it's for when it rains (some formula's drive with light in the rain) but it never rains so we can't check if it works
Quote from marzman :Maybe it's for when it rains (some formula's drive with light in the rain) but it never rains so we can't check if it works

Aslo it should be blink when pit limiter is turned on.
But as said, the FBM doesn't have pit speed limiter.
^ so it is uses only when it's raining.
It's a rain light. Only F1 cars have it blinking for speed limiters or rain. It should be a solid light, only when low visibility conditions are prevailing.

Brake light indeed! Anyone would think this forum is full of idiots that know knowing about racing at all.
Eherm, tristan, I said I may be wrong

The FBM should should have a frickin' brake light. No one knows when a guy is braking leading into disaster at the BL hairpin right at start.
Every single seater driver in the world manages without a brake light. It's very easy.
Just brake before the guy infront of you does.
If he brakes for no reason. flame him with match sticks and rocks.

The end
Quote from tristancliffe :It's a rain light. Only F1 cars have it blinking for speed limiters or rain. It should be a solid light, only when low visibility conditions are prevailing.

Brake light indeed! Anyone would think this forum is full of idiots that know knowing about racing at all.

i thought u could spell :P
Usually F1 kind of cars dont have braking lights. They have speed limit light in back what gives signal for others that he is pitting or came out of pit.
Ferrari experimented with using the rain light as a brake light in F1 in 1996 or 1997. When you think about it it could stop some first lap collisions to know when the guy ahead is braking.
Most single seaters don't even a pit lane limiter or use the light to indicate the speed limiter (if it has one) is active.

It wasn't used in F1 because the decelerative jerk from changing gear was enough to make the light come on, and doing it on brake pressure wasn't quick enough (the cars are braking very hard before the brake pedal is pushed). It wasn't deemed good enough to use, and so it wasn't.

For the first corner caution should be your watch word. You aren't going to be threshold braking into the first corner on the first lap with lots of cars around you. It's the numpties that try to make impossible passes into the first corner that cause the accident, and having brake lights won't reduce that - they'll just wait until they see a brake light and leave it a little longer (which would probably result in the crash happening anyway).

Single seaters do not need brake lights. You know where the braking points are on the circuit, so you know, to the metre, where your opponents are going to brake. If you're behind a slower car that might be braking earlier then you don't sit behind him into a braking zone - simple.
Alright, fine. I'm in the wrong now. But that still doesn't solve those ****s going all-out in the first corner.

Mods, a lock if you please
Brake lights or no brake lights, some people will still try to win the race at the first corner. They need to be educated, not have their cars modified to make them unrealistic.
i thougt .vob is style of the car. or does .vob includes things for lights to?
Only modified the structure of the VOB, to the LFS is understood that the brake light.

Sorry for my English, I use google translator
oh noes!!! its a new lfs vehicle editor....

how the hell did you make brake lights?
What next? Reverse light on the MRT ?
Quote from NightShift :What next? Reverse light on the MRT ?

no, i think it will be braking lights for other formulas, FO8, FOX, BF1
I'd recommend indicator lights for the BF1, it will greatly enhance the safety on track and also be much more realistic than LFS' own incomplete implementation

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG