___

High Res

Sundstreum

High Res

shaun463

High Res

Furiously-Fast

High Res
Epic win !!! - I managed to create the thread now, instead of eating into my precious weekend time
#3 - Tazka
Sundstreum for me.
__ for me
#5 - ___
I know this isnt very sportman like but i voted for Furiously fast, i like the picture he took. Though i would like to see it raw
I was very tempted to vote for Furiously-Fast, as I like the raw picture and the slightly damp effect, but I don't like the logos.

___ it is!
ill choose "Furiously-Fast" nice pace car
Quote from Deejayyaj :ill choose "Furiously-Fast" nice pace car

Skinned by me

Btw, I voted for ___ overall it's a nice compilation pic. Shame about the lack of AA but oh well
voted for __, too
#10 - XmaX
Quote :19th week voting.

Little mistake in first line
___ FTW!
I voter for..... Oh sry he doesn't have name
next poll: was this week an epic fail? yes or no?
seriously, comparing this number of entrants with last week's, there's a HUGE difference. This wasn't that much of a challenging theme, so everybody expected more entrants.
for next week, in ___ we need to trust.
Quote from Senninha25 :seriously, comparing this number of entrants with last week's, there's a HUGE difference.

And who created this week's theme?
Quote from J@tko :And who created this week's theme?

lol, I think the way you make fun of JO53PHS (even though dekojester suggested the theme) helps some people get rid of their depressions
Quote from senninha25 :lol, I Think The Way You Make Fun Of Jo53phs (even Though Dekojester Suggested The Theme) Helps Some People Get Rid Of Their Depressions :d

Lol!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ for me
Quote from Timdpr :I was very tempted to vote for Furiously-Fast, as I like the raw picture and the slightly damp effect, but I don't like the logos.

___ it is!

What people seem to forget is that the race would not have started with a damp track. It would have been delayed until track drying crews could dry it with their jet blowers. But it's a good picture nonetheless.

I'm suprised no one did any pics of the start formation - three wide ? rarity in LFS, from what I know.

d
#19 - ___
Quote from dekojester :What people seem to forget is that the race would not have started with a damp track. It would have been delayed until track drying crews could dry it with their jet blowers. But it's a good picture nonetheless.

I'm suprised no one did any pics of the start formation - three wide ? rarity in LFS, from what I know.

d

I thought about that but i decided not to because i thought someone else already came up with that idea lol.
#20 - ___
You choose the theme for next week
Still waiting for a reply on the theme... If I don't get one soon I'll ask second place person or make one myself
I have an idea.. Fast cars and bitches
How about no !

I've PMed DK_USA... the 2nd place guy has only ever posted once which was to enter here, so I doubt I'd get a reply soon enough from him
If no decisions from the winner or the second positioner arrives soon, I have a suggestion for a competition.
It's called "After-racetrack", and should show how the racetrack feels and looks like after a long, hot race. Cars could of course be included, but I would like to see them not racing.

Note: This is only a suggestion.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG