The online racing simulator
Knight Rider Trailer
(48 posts, started )
Knight Rider Trailer
ok guys.. i have finished the final official intro of knight riders lfs movie ..
there is 1 small glitch at the truck scene which has already been fixed.
anyway i hope you'll like it and it can take a while before the movie is finished.. i need a good storyline and stuff of my knight rider season dvd's .. its 2 much work cya in 2 months (hope not lol)..

enjoy the intro.. download below..

HIGH SPEED DOWNLOAD LINK - http://www.xtremesr.com/trackah123/KRTrailer_Final.wmv
#2 - Vain

You need to finish this as soon as possible. Really!

Vain
ROFL

Loved the show like 10 years ago and it kinda reminds you of the old times to hear all the sounds and tunes again

I'd like to see the final version too
Quote from biggie :ROFL

Loved the show like 10 years ago and it kinda reminds you of the old times to hear all the sounds and tunes again

I'd like to see the final version too

Some of us are even old enough to remember the original airing of the show 20 years ago .

Heh, I still see reruns now and then on the satelite during the afternoons.
i wonder what crazy koyote has to say about this....great job
#6 - KeMoT
Can't wait to see LFS KITT
Awesome....How'd you do the scanner? is it an effect added later on?
@ Kamo

You're right...he was faster than me.
We thought about that couple of weeks ago but we decided to make the South City Conflict movie first.

I cannot see the trailer (only green pic) but i think he will do it well.
this week im going to buy season 1 and 2 on DVD of knight rider.. so that way i have some good footage like pictures animations and sounds for my LFS movie.. dont expect this movie to be finished quickly i wanna spent some time on it maybe even explosions
Are you going to buy it only for this reason ?
if so I congratulate you your attitude
lol no i love knight rider.. when i saw it was available on DVD that was the reason i came up with knight rider LFS movie in the first place
KITT get me out of here
i like knight rider
it's just a shame there aren't any trucks in LFS, might be able to do it with one of the ones behind blackwood pits just add a stunt ramp in behind and hey presto.

i fell on the floor giglling when i saw the speeded up footage, very knight rider

shame you can't get those cool 'speed disc' rims they used in the original, but at least super-persuit mode works
trust me i can get that truck behind blackwood moving :P even with a title on it like knight industries .. its all a matter of layered video editing.. i cut the truck out.. paste it in another moving scene.. and voila truck is driving.. it should work.. maybe not that realistic but funny as hell
That is excellent, really funny.
cool
OMG...that was grrrreeeeaaaat. Knight Rider was one of my favorite shows growing up. I actually got to sit in one of the cars at a car show. I almost soiled my pants when I saw that car flying through the air. Great job!
ok i just received knight rider dvd (season 2 box) .. im still waiting for other seasons because i ordered them .. anyway i rewatched the whole thing and its so funny if you take a close look how many huge mistakes are in the movie.. for example the miniature carshots (cant blame them really cuz there was no cgi effects at that time lmao).. and when kitt is driving the car without a driver you can actually see someone hidden under a blanket in the car (same color as the drivers seat) .. some shots you see knight rider car with alot of damage.. then the next shot the car is undamaged again (reminds me of the great old dukes of hazzard carshots haha)..

anyway im planning to use the original michael and kitt voices.. so this can take alot of time to rip those sounds/vocals from dvd.. (better then making my own voice)... and also some shots from the series will be used.. like KITT and maybe the truck..
anyway.. ill do my best
Yeah Knight Rider was great! And the LFS Video is realy funny.
Hi!

I found a nice music clip for your movie...

If you want to listen just contact me
ok i added you on msn if you dont mind (also sended an email),. very curious about the song
Private message 4 download link
pm back
HOLY CRAP!! lol...that is awsome...i loved that show! can't wait to see the finished movie!

Knight Rider Trailer
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG