The online racing simulator
xfg wing
(107 posts, started )
xfg wing
i like to hav i wing on xfg to make it drag but my mum say it make compter bad ans slow. why this does happen??
Fit the wing on the car rather than the computer maybe? Everyone knows wings on computers only cause drag anyway

In all seriousness though, I'm not sure what you mean. There is no way to change the shape of a LFS car without changing *certain files*, and that wouldn't cause any slowdown in the computer. Discussing those kinds of things are also kind of a grey area around here, especially as a demo user
i mean wing race it mak compter slow
No, you can't add wings. And if you could, it won't slow down your PC.
i like to wing drag??
Why it mak slow compter
It does NOT make comp. slow. And you can NOT have wing.
Lol , i dont understand what he is saying

Wanna Wings for xfg? , buy s2 and pic up the XFR , and done
my english not good very sorry.
I mak a friend on fone. he say...

I like to win drga races but my mum says it makes the computer slow, how can i fix this??

that mak sens??
The word 'wing' is the cause of all this confusion. Mabye he meant something different to what we all think he means? Dunno what, though...
sorry wing mayb mean win??
Quote from marakol :my english not good very sorry.
I mak a friend on fone. he say...

I like to win drga races but my mum says it makes the computer slow, how can i fix this??

that mak sens??

Mabye she meant 'car' instead of 'computer.' More (angle of) wing will slow the car down, because it will increase drag.
now i am angry no man will uderstand i have not good english. reed my frend mesag and se what i mean
Quote from marakol :sorry wing mayb mean win??

Ah...maybe it's causing either the internet to lag (if online) or else the PC has low FPS when playing (which to an onlooker could be perceived as slowing the computer down)...That's all I can think of, I'm fairly sure it's the word "wing" throwing it off too

Not to worry on the English, it's better than a lot of people's. Just an odd word or two a bit wonky, but it's still better than average
This thread is actually rather funny.

He's mom is saying if adding a wing to XFG makes the computer slow!?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Ah...maybe it's causing either the internet to lag (if online) or else the PC has low FPS when playing (which to an onlooker could be perceived as slowing the computer down)...That's all I can think of, I'm fairly sure it's the word wing too

Not to worry on the English, it's better than a lot of people's. Just an odd word or two a bit wonky, but it's still better than average

sorry many word i no uderstand. u to is good at english. i men win no wing sorry for ...... i no mak word
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Not to worry on the English, it's better than a lot of people's. Just an odd word or two a bit wonky, but it's still better than average

Sorry but that's a blatant lie.
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry but that's a blatant lie.

my contry not hav english in scool so i do best i hav
Ah, now I see.

He says I want to win drag races but mum says "it slow down the computer", how can I fix it?

That's how I think it is.

So it can be because of bad internet connections... anyways I don't understand why drag races slow down PC...
yes u ar smart man.
wen i go my compter jumps and not good to driv out of.
how can i fix it?
tie your pc to your desk, so it won't jump
(lol jumping computer)

Well, are you dragging online or offline? It can be your bad PC graphics/processor etc.
i go lan with frend
Hmm maybe it's your slow internet. (oh I don't know if LAN works via internet :shy
It won't be. I think he's saying the screen "lags", i.e., poor FPS.
on which track are you dragging?

xfg wing
(107 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG