LFS Photomode Competition 18th Voting Week "Fire"
Mine is different .
May I just say :

ARRGGHHGHGHGHGGHGHGH

That was the most painful, boring and annoying 45 minutes of my life

and i was 1st.
Joseph, Joseph, Joseph!

Looks like shaun voted for himself.
For me, it's between Thunderhead, JO53PHS, batteryy, lukelfs, Minimaxman, wygiuxx, Gustix and hadesko.

Okay, narrowed it down to Thunderhead, lukelfs, Minimaxman, wygiuxx, Gustix and hadesko.

Alright, now it's between Thunderhead and Minimaxman.

Looking at the hi-res version of Thunderhead's picture, I can see there are a few mismatched bits. So my vote goes to Minimaxman! Hey, that was a great way to become really unpopular!
thunderhead
Thunderhead!
Minimaxman because I am not an a-hole enough to vote for myself.
Minimaxman!
#11 - JJ72
I must add a personal remark that Thunderhead's pic has almost the worst integration between real photo and the screenshot and shouldn't deserve a win.

nothing stands out to be particularly great, I'll vote for hadesko.
wyqiuxx got my vote
Quote from JJ72 :I must add a personal remark that Thunderhead's pic has almost the worst integration between real photo and the screenshot and shouldn't deserve a win.

Agreed.
#15 - JJ72
Fact is, it looks realistic to me
I vote thunderhead
Don't take this seriously, just telling my opinion, I think that Thunderhead's pic is one of the worst one's here...The cutting and adding is badly done, and the burning car parts don't fit on the FZR and looks kind of funny, + the back of the FZR is just new, and doesn't look that good...

I voted for lukelfs, and I think he and some other guys here should deserve a win!
Thunderhead!
first time i get even one vote on photo comp
Are people even looking at the high-res versions? Thunderhead's pic looks decent resized, but the bigger version is just awful, nothing fits...

I voted for lukelfs, the detail on that pic is outstanding... There were many good edits this week, a shame that one of the worst is winning...
Thunderhead
Quote from bbman :Are people even looking at the high-res versions? Thunderhead's pic looks decent resized, but the bigger version is just awful, nothing fits...

+1

No offense Thunderhead, it's a good picture, but not the best one there.
WOW, thanks to andRo. , bbman , Gustix and everyone who voted for me cant believe im tying with Minimaxman..

There are a few errors that i can see but i never saved it as a Layerd PSD, Next time i will and i think ill make sure theres no errors
Quote from Timdpr :+1

No offense Thunderhead, it's a good picture, but not the best one there.

Why should I be offended?
thunderhead it is

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG