The online racing simulator
Dragstrip texture request
(18 posts, started )
#1 - G!NhO
I don't really know if this is the right section, but i want to request a texture for the dragstrip road thats much darker than it is now. Like on this picture.
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photos/VY9C8133.jpg

And maybe if possible also a background like on the picture.
#3 - G!NhO
so anybody wanna do something?
Quote from G!NhO :so anybody wanna do something?

Take my picture and photoshop the road. It isnt so hard ? Whats the problem for you ?
#6 - G!NhO
i dont have photoshop and i cant work with it either, i am just asking it nicely and you flame me.
Lol I dont understand why people have to be dicks on here its uncalled for imo. Well I made the textures you wanted but theres one problem. You will see it in the 3rd screen. Does anyone know what dds file that is? Well i hope its dark enough and you like it. Enjoy! BTW just unzip the folder in your Data/dds folder.
Attached images
Drag Strip 1.jpg
Drag Strip 2.jpg
Drag Strip Problem.jpg
Attached files
Drag Strip.zip - 1.3 MB - 889 views
#8 - G!NhO
ah thanks

looks great
Sorry m8. I misread your post. I imagined that you want to have a texture for renders or just picture editing. I now got it that you want it for LFS drag track.

:sorry: because of that i gave you render background. Next time I will read a post carefully.
Quote from okijuhans :Sorry m8. I misread your post. I imagined that you want to have a texture for renders or just picture editing. I now got it that you want it for LFS drag track.

:sorry: because of that i gave you render background. Next time I will read a post carefully.

no problem

btw is it also possible to make the red surfaces a little more red?
yup thanks
Lol, first time I got good feedback from editing DDS files.
M8 I would like to use it. It`s good.
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Lol I dont understand why people have to be dicks on here its uncalled for imo. Well I made the textures you wanted but theres one problem. You will see it in the 3rd screen. Does anyone know what dds file that is? Well i hope its dark enough and you like it. Enjoy! BTW just unzip the folder in your Data/dds folder.

That texture is just awesome, using it right now
Thank you this looks good
Sorry for bump, but can autocross be fixed please? It looks stripy now

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG