The online racing simulator
LOTA XRT Stock Car Cup - Winter 2008
(16 posts, started )

The XRT Stock Car Cup is an XRT-only stock-car type racing series consisting of 4 oval events and 4 road course events. Formerly known as the StormCup, the series includes the traditional stock car racing features such as Safety Car regulated starts/restarts, Safety Car periods, the "Lucky Dog" rule for lapped cars, and required pit stops.

Events on the Kyoto Ring Oval including the special knock-out formatted All-Star Challenge, two oval events on custom courses at the AutoCross Arena, and road course events highlight the eight event schedule. Colorful skins, exciting drafting battles, and close, hard racing make the XRT Stock Car Cup the definitive stock car racing series in LFS. All events start at 20:00 UTC (15:00 EST).

Schedule & Tracks:

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

For more information on the LOTA XRT Stock Car Cup and to register, please visit the XSCC area at the LOTA website.
With only three days of open registration, the field is half full already. If you are looking for some quality XRT-only racing, the LOTA XRT Stock Car Cup is the series for you!

See the XRT Stock Car Cup series page for details!
Can a driver register for the oval events only?
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Can a driver register for the oval events only?

Don't know why you would want to, but yes, you can.
Since OneGP is ending soon and I'm looking for a sunday league I might join this . Seems interusting. StormCup was fun and some of my favorite combos are in there .
I'm looking forward to this series because there aren't many (if any I know of) leagues out there that integrate oval racing into the schedule.
Just wanted to make sure everyone understands that while this a LOTA series, it's not held during the weekday evenings in the US, so it doesn't have the time restrictions you may associate with traditional LOTA series.

The XRT Stock Car Cup is a weekend series held on Sundays at 20 UTC, and is catered and open to the entire LFS community! At it stands now, the registration is open and is half full. Larger grids is where the format shines with heat and knockout races in the schedule, so if you are looking for a unique, stock car styled series, the LOTA XRT Stock Car Cup is where you need to be!

For info and to register, visit the XRT Stock Car Cup page.
I know season 2 will be even better than season 1. This series is some of the most extreme and closest racing you can find in LFS!!
If you think the Oval tracks will be boring think again. Going bumper to bumper and door to door for 60-80 laps is a riot, and harder than hell I challenge all XRT drivers and top Teams in LFS to come out and take on this series.
You need to be fast but most of all you need to be consistent.

Hope to see all of you on the track
Quote from Toddshooter :I know season 2 will be even better than season 1. This series is some of the most extreme and closest racing you can find in LFS!!
If you think the Oval tracks will be boring think again. Going bumper to bumper and door to door for 60-80 laps is a riot, and harder than hell I challenge all XRT drivers and top Teams in LFS to come out and take on this series.

Agreed 100%.
Quote from Toddshooter :I know season 2 will be even better than season 1. This series is some of the most extreme and closest racing you can find in LFS!!

That's what I like to hear, and it really is the truth.
I had very low hopes for the premier because I wont have a wheel for this first race. However, I just logged in a 48.26 with just a mouse...now I cant wait for the to start
You guys have to join this series.
Haha I out qualified Mr. Tea :P

Ya it was a wonderful race. A bit boring from my perspective but that was only because I struggled to keep pace after the caution 2 wreck.
How many laps did it take me to pass you at the start? What was that? Wait what can you say it louder so I can hear you here at the other end of the world please?
Quote from evilpimp :how Many Laps Did It Take Me To Pass You At The Start? What Was That? Wait What Can You Say It Louder So I Can Hear You Here At The Other End Of The World Please?

1?

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG