The online racing simulator
[WTS] This S2 account
(8 posts, closed, started )
[WTS] This S2 account
As the title suggests, I want or rather need to sell my account as I am in desperate need of money so I will be selling this account for $40 USD or $20 GBP via paypal, please contact me via msn at klingon55@live.com.

Mods if this is in the wrong section please move it.
Not only is it in the wrong section, it's not even allowed to sell ones license.
Quote from klingon :As the title suggests, I want or rather need to sell my account as I am in desperate need of money so I will be selling this account for $40 USD or $20 GBP via paypal, please contact me via msn at klingon55@live.com.

It's against the LFS agreement.
Plus, why are you wanting to sell it anyway?
A job helps more than selling S2.
#6 - TiJay
Quote :$20 GBP

"For just twenty of your Great British Dollar-Pounds, you too can own this S2 licence! And I'll throw in my name and any server bans I may have incurred for free. Yes, that's right, for free!"
Quote from klingon :As the title suggests, I want or rather need to sell my account as I am in desperate need of money so I will be selling this account for $40 USD or $20 GBP via paypal, please contact me via msn at klingon55@live.com.

No proof that you'll even be genuine. I suggest listing it on Ebay which not only protects yourself, but also the buyer. It will also make your offer seem more serious.

Besides, if you're that deserperate get a job or borrow from a freind or your parents or something. An LFS licence isn't meant to be used and then sold, it's something you keep for years and years.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
a) You're not allowed to resell your licence.
b) Who would want to risk a second hand licence to save just £4!?
This thread is closed

[WTS] This S2 account
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG