The online racing simulator
FBM - Traffic cones
(7 posts, started )
#1 - hda
FBM - Traffic cones
I don't think anyone posted about this issue before.

I'm not entirely sure and can't check at the moment, but I think that bug only happens after the cone is moved from its' original place.
Attached images
lfs_cones.jpg
It's something to do with alpha layers. It's the same thing at the edges of the new car windshields, where the dotting is, and when you look at dust or smoke through a fence you can't see it. Or looking at a playername through dust, the dust goes transparent.
#3 - hda
Quote from dougie-lampkin :It's something to do with alpha layers. It's the same thing at the edges of the new car windshields, where the dotting is, and when you look at dust or smoke through a fence you can't see it. Or looking at a playername through dust, the dust goes transparent.

Yeah I know that bug, but I think this one is something different since you can see the cones properly when they are in their places. "My" bug only occurs after moving the cones. (check attachment)
Attached images
lfs_fbm_cones.jpg
Active physics objects end up not showing through those alpha-blended windows, whereas those static ones, do show up.
#5 - hda
oh. ok great, just wanted to help.
same with placing objects and the left menu.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :It's something to do with alpha layers. It's the same thing at the edges of the new car windshields, where the dotting is, and when you look at dust or smoke through a fence you can't see it. Or looking at a playername through dust, the dust goes transparent.

Correct, very annoying issue indeed.

FBM - Traffic cones
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG