The online racing simulator
REQ - R888 tire thread
(28 posts, started )
#1 - Osco
REQ - R888 tire thread
Well I had a quick go of it and this is the result! I need to try and add a shadow to make it look textured so an update is coming soon.

Updated
And here are some screens of the regular tire treads.
Attached images
R4.jpg
Road Normal.jpg
Road Super.jpg
Attached files
TYRE.dds - 1.3 MB - 439 views
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Well I had a quick go of it and this is the result! I need to try and add a shadow to make it look textured so an update is coming soon.

Looks cool.
dont like the super-one, but the other ones are cool
#5 - Osco
the slicks look great
the 2nd one reminds me of the Hankook RS-2 and I can't place the last one. Looks good anyway, thanks
The road super is the Toyo RA-1 and the road normal is BF Goodrich G-Force
How to make tires?
What program ?
Quote from aroX123 :How to make tires?
What program ?

photoshop or gimp, with dds converter and TYRE.DDS
I ain't good with those kinda DDS editing.

But I am liking those new tyre textures
Well I was bored today so I made some newer treads and logos to go with them . Lemmie know what you think and enjoy BTW the R888 tires are still there!
Attached images
Dunlop SP9000.jpg
Yokohama Advan Neova AD-07.jpg
Attached files
LOGOALPHA.dds - 341.5 KB - 273 views
TYRE.dds - 1.3 MB - 305 views
Quote from asbjoern :and how does it look ingame?

I tried it and it looks dark! Not like in the source pic. I tried to brighten it and it just looses color all together! But heres the screenie
Attached images
BF1 Tire.jpg
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Well I was bored today so I made some newer treads and logos to go with them . Lemmie know what you think and enjoy BTW the R888 tires are still there!

Awesome, I have to keep on changing my tyre treads!
One thing is missing all tyre treads evens the best ones. And i want to tell what.

Tyre needs to have wear off signs like these:

You mean a tire that says "403 Error"? Sure, it's possible!
Yeah those are the Falken Azenis RT-615 drift tires. I have tried. I need a good source pic of the tire in the front. I have to go to friends for a little while but ill be back tonight to try again. Thanx all and do you think i should start a Tire Thread?
Quote from wygiuxx :those tyres

Wowowo, nice. Finally i see some tyres with wear off and scratches.
#22 - Osco
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Yeah those are the Falken Azenis RT-615 drift tires. I have tried. I need a good source pic of the tire in the front. I have to go to friends for a little while but ill be back tonight to try again. Thanx all and do you think i should start a Tire Thread?

do that, you make some nice tire threads
My leader,Dan (cyclone88) made them. The treads are private atm. Its not an exact replica of the RT-615s either. Its edit slightly.
=) i know its OT but can somebody tell me if there is a Advan 048 skin?? i cant find it

thx

REQ - R888 tire thread
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG