The online racing simulator
Camera zooming(In Shift-U mode)
Hi,

It would have been cool, if it was possible to zoom on numerickeypad too. Right now, it is impossible for my fingers to move the camera and zoom at the same time. Why? Because my right hand is on mouse, which moves camera too.
Yeah having your right hand on the mouse to control the direction, and left hand with the arrows to move the camera's position, it is pretty much impossible to hit the 5 & 6 keys to zoom in/out. I almost think there should be something on the mouse or somehow you could use your pedals to control the zooming . Maybe some clever binding modificaitons to your wheel would make it possible (like with a profiler).

But that makes things difficult, so yeah, neat suggestion.
Quote from Tweaker :I almost think there should be something on the mouse or somehow you could use your pedals to control the zooming .

What about mouse wheel? That would be perfect, especially if you could adjust the speed at which it zooms in settings!
Quote from kamkorPL :What about mouse wheel? That would be perfect, especially if you could adjust the speed at which it zooms in settings!

Even better The mouse wheel might not be fluid though, so I suppose it would have to be made with some smoothing.

Camera zooming(In Shift-U mode)
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG