The online racing simulator
XRG+XFG @ AS7R 1hour race on 04/10/08
(54 posts, started )
XRG+XFG @ AS7R 1hour race on 04/10/08
Hello, I'm kind of bored today and probably the same will happen next sunday, 05/10/08 (title is wrong), so I'm posting this to see if there's people interested on a just for fun sunday race.

Cars would be XRG and XFG;
Track would be Aston North Rev (AS7R);
Start time would be 18:00 UTC;
Server would be [SR] Race Server 1 (all set up, thanks Sonicrealms!);
Event would consist in a 15min qualify followed by an 1 hour race with at least one pit stop required.

Provided we have enough people - like 10 or more - and a server, the race will happen.
Lastly, this should be a fun event. In order to achieve that, please respect your fellow racers, normal racing rules and use common sense.

Everyone is welcome, so post here if you're interested and confirm your participation if you can. In the case of lots of people come, I will use that confirmation to build a list and password the server.
I'm in duuude \o/

Blas89
#3 - J@tko
Count me in

You can maybe use the FRO NDR server - its not being used then

EDIT: Damn that will clash with dinner

I'm out, but if you want the server and a drop-in admin, then hopefully I'll get something
Maybe we can go 1 hour earlier, if that helps? Well let's wait for more replies first, I'll put a note on the time...
Awesome, I'll try my best to be there but I might need to be working. Wish you luck on finding a server, seems like the hinging point at the moment.

Edit: Doh! Just read J@tko's post and the FRO NDR server... That would be sweet.
#6 - J@tko
Well the time probs wudnt matter for me anyway - dinner will probs still disrupt it!!

But I'll happily help admin whilst I am there, I haz admin pass for server :P

And I adore the combo - so hopefully will be a good race.

If there's alot of people, do you want Timo to maybe get a stream up (thats if he wants to :tilt
Aw, too bad then... Well, glad you liked the idea. And if you haz admin pass and want to admin it then great! One less thing to worry about.

I don't care that much for the stream, I'm more concerned about getting drivers to join. But if you guys want to do it, then do it.
I am a maybe, you should start a thread about this on http://www.parkfield-motorsport.co.uk , my team are very keen on these cars and this should be a fun event. Register on a few team forums and spread the word.
Yarp
I am in

lfs in game = [SR] I.Abbas

thx
I'd be up for this if it was @ 17:00 UTC.
Ahh interusting but got MoE 12 hour race and OneGP the same day. :S
Quote from evilpimp :Ahh interusting but got MoE 12 hour race and OneGP the same day. :S

Excuses... Good luck on both.

Quote from Badseed247 :I'd be up for this if it was @ 17:00 UTC.

I can change it if it's ok for everyone, doesn't really matter for me. I put 18:00 because seem to be a reasonable time for everyone... If most people think 17:00 is better, than we do it at 17:00.

What do you guys think?
Lol thanks and yes I'm just making excuses again.
4.10 is Saturday btw..
I'm in , [tPM] James, i will try get my teammates to do it too,
Quote from hyntty :4.10 is Saturday btw..

:doh: I'm confusing days in english and portuguese... The race is SUNDAY, day 5th. Better make that clear on the topic since I can't change the title...

Quote from pacesetter :I'm in , [tPM] James, i will try get my teammates to do it too,

Great!
I might be able to on sunday.
Really really sorry guys but our server is down due to some, um, issues

Well basically Maz (the FRO dude who pays [cheers for paying for it!! ]) hasn't paid and so the servers won't go, and we can't contact him as he's been away for aaaages

We should have a server back by the weekend as there's an Oval race due to be on there on Saturday night.

If not, then could someone please provide a back-up?

Sorry guys
Hm... Well, shouldn't be too hard to find another one just for safety..

Thanks for helping out, Jack.
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Great. I have another offer as well so let's see how it goes till sunday. But thanks for offering yours, we can use it if needed.
Will you pm us the pw?
Yup. It probably won't have one unless there's a lot of people... Either way on sunday I'll PM everybody that posted here as a reminder and with the right server information.
I'm 90% up for it! If nothing happens on sunday IRL for me I'm in so count me in now and I'll tell if I can or not. Oki?
I'm in as well if nothing unexpected comes up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG