Deejayyaj
bmwe30m3
Furiously-Fast
Shaun463
lukelfs
lukasauno
aoun
LFS Photomode Competition 13th Week Voting "Speed in the city"
Wow lots of good and beautiful entries.....

Good luck to all
Quote :Thirteenth week voting.

This weeks theme was to make a Drag Racing edit.

This weeks entrants are

#4 - JJ72
hmmm tight, Tazka, nachoo and deeefte are pretty close. deeefte made a nice night edit but the other had more speed, so it's down to nachoo and Tazka.......

Tazka has some subtle editing that makes the picture looks very harmonic, nachoo has less editing involved but I think it has better composition and the combo of skin and background just looks so tasty....considering all that they are pretty equal...but I'll have to go for nachoo because he used an unmoded version of LFS.

nice try JO53PHS but your composition is the weak link.
Hesitated between Joe and Deeefte but ended up chosing Joe in the end. Great stuff this week.
This is the first time I've had to vote for myself, and I think I am allowed to do that. I think some people forgot what the brief was, road cars racing in South City, most of the decent edits have cars with racing liverys and racing plates with numbers on them. The other ones that look like road cars don't really inspire me, they are a bit untidy. I must have gone wrong when I tried to make my cars look like tuned road cars racing each other on South city, should of got some racing cars that look like road cars and put a black border around the outside and upped the contrast a bit.
nachoo
#9 - bbman
I voted for adamlfs as his was the best one to capture the speed part of this weeks photos...
I voted for Joe because of that nice backdrop.
So many fantastic edits this week. I can't decide
.deefte
^ Same, really really like it!
No doubt, Tazka.

One and only - .deefte
thanks for all votes!
Quote from .deeefte :thanks for all votes!

Did you ever get the PM? I need a theme for this week's competition.

-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
Oh I can't be with all this hanging around. I've PMed .deeefte and adamlfs and no reply from either. It'll be friday by the time I get a reply.

So, I am open to suggestions, I will use the first theme that is suggested in this thread. I'll post the 14th week entries thread when I get back from school today

Go!
One I wouldn't enter in...

How about a Snow scene?
Are you sure that anyone will enter that one? :S

Uhm... When I said I will use the first post... I will use the first post without an impossibly hard theme... maybe

Next...
Women drivers
Umm,a game cover?
LFS vs. Reality?
LFS mudracing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG