JO53PHS
Taavi(EST)
lukelfs
Ndrew
shaun463
pacesetter
LFS Photomode Competition 12th Week Voting "Drag Racing"

Twelfth week voting.

This weeks theme was to make a Drag Racing edit.

This weeks entrants are:

Taavi(EST)

High Res

Furiously-Fast

High Res

lukelfs

High Res

JO53PHS

High Res

pacesetter

High Res

Ndrew

High Res

shaun463

High Res

Voting officially ends on 22nd September 2008 at 07:52 BST.

If I've missed anyone out, please notify me, because I did this in an extreme hurry
I had to decide between Furiously-Fast and JO53PHS.
My vote goes to Furiously-Fast because the wet and night.
#3 - JJ72
it seems shaun has a fetish with shooting tarmac more than cars........
Furiously-Fast
I voted for JO53PHS. I like the hi-res sky and the Skyline skin.
Taavi for me this time
FFast.
Quote from LFSn00b :There is a few really bad ones tbh, only good pics i saw were from Josephs, Taavi and NDrew :/

I went for NDrew anyways, i dunno but i liked it a lot

Mine was a really bad one!! I knew that. You see im looking how to make a rain affect on GIMP can anyone help?
Go Joseph. He always had the 2nd or 3rd best picture in the last weeks (IMO), he deserves a win now.
I wish I could come up with some really good ideas . My things are always terrible I must admit. My racing, my pictures, my InSim apps, my textures, my skins, my videos, basically everything I make .

EDIT: Two people voted for me??? Are they insane?!
#12 - JJ72
you are just too young to grasp the knowledge involved in lots of these things really.

When I was ten, I didn't know heck, don't worry
I really can't vote this week, Taavi, Furiously-Fast and JO53PHS all made wonderful pics worthy of winning... They're all on par with each other, so I can't just pick one...
All the entries are very good, but my vote goes to Furiously Fast, because I think he captured the tension of drag racing just before the lights go green.
JO53PHS have my vote
Wooo i got a vote!! nananaanaa!!!
Quote from zeugnimod :Go Joseph. He always had the 2nd or 3rd best picture in the last weeks (IMO), he deserves a win now.

Thanks
From now on, the closing time of the poll will be the official closing time of the voting. If it continues to be this close, then next morning I won't know which votes have been made after 23:59 GMT.
Taavi, Furiously-Fast and JO53PHS really made nice pics on this theme, lukelfs has a nice xfr too
Anyhow i vote for FF just because that is a very good portrayal of the moment just before it goes green
I've never been so close to winning

But somehow I don't think I will win
I'll vote for "Furiously-Fast" nice evening drag race shot.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG