The online racing simulator
---Xr 180sx interior Live For speed S2 0.5z---
now private i'm sorry, thanks to lfsn00b for his agression i keep my mod for me caus i'm a bit bored about agression like this on who want to do somethings for the comunity
Woot, attachements ftw.
fail
yes sorry i've some problem

edit: i fix it rapidshare edit : pooa
Rapidshare powa is not powa, it's pooa

Looks quite good actually, I'll use it
thanks you, conversion its not realy hard but for a noob in skinning like my its nice to heard a ''look good'' lol
hey hey
sorry double post i want reup the thread please leave some comment if you download
:bananadea

hey thats my cd player i use in real life sweet!
Quote from LFSn00b :It only looks good because you ripped luathas's interior... you didn't even credit him

a conversion its borring to do not hard but need time i'm was very excited about my work and you **** up my work , i'v some credit caus i'v do something for the comunity a ''thanks'' would be cool
i just want to do something for the comunity, i dont care about credit but i dont want to hear ... you suck luathas is a god, i know his texture is awesome its why i use those texture and its why i convert them it was private for me

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=923019#post923019
the ricer style its was for a friend i'v not a bad intention like i mean (maybe you're blind) i do this for the comunity i'm sorry about that ^^ i fix the credit

and yes i convert a texture ... caus some person ask for that you know for a conversion we need to convert :o

but you hurt me a bit at all i'm not a bad person i think and i feel like you do an agression

thanks any way for your coment <3
Quote from FaFaDOD :the ricer style its was for a friend i'v not a bad intention like i mean (maybe you're blind) i do this for the comunity i'm sorry about that ^^ i fix the credit

and yes i convert a texture ... caus some person ask for that you know for a conversion we need to convert :o

but you hurt me a bit at all i'm not a bad person i think and i feel like you do an agression

thanks any way for your coment <3

LFSn00b pointed out that you published it as your own work, even though Luathas made it. What's so hard to understand about that?

Clever boy, you removed the attachment before others could witness
i never posted that as my own work if you dont see the first post you dont know and in the original 180sx thread i said its a conversion
no more 180sx
i was looking forward to this when i first has clicked
Quote from LFSn00b :Sigh... Just find the patch X vehicle models and replace the patch Z vehicle models with those? Not that hard...

Hihi..offtopic but, nice avatar Niko
its wip i'll work on the interior 2 and the leather texture carpet felt all the other one soon :F conversion of the 180sx by luathas for the patch z

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG