The online racing simulator
Submit Your LFS News for SRT Live - LFS Reports
About Leagues:
Only submit league information where the drivers use their real names. And......

.....Due to a discovery about how long a league highlights video is - I will be limiting the amount of leagues I show per report to 1, but it MIGHT stretch to two if I get some exceptional stuff. So, as of now, please only submit league races that you consider were epic in some way: be it last lap battles, controversial incidents, massive crashes etc. Explain to me why you think it's epic and I may well include it in my report.

Since I only have a 10 minute limit (although report 1 will be in the region of 15 (thanks Darin )) I have to be very strict about what I allow in!

What I would ask you guys to do is post here or PM me with news that you feel is important to the LFS world, and give me results of your league races (finishing positions and standings in the form of images, please, and maybe some replays too) and anything else you feel would look good in this spot.

Thanks in advance for your submissions.

(PS, this does not mean that H2H summer series broadcasts won't happen - they will arrive!)

Blog:

23rd November - Better reaction for my 4th installment - reminded to include 16 hour race for next time. Also, MarcoD showed me some sound mods, so I'll have a look at those for my next report also.

6th October - After some fairly okay feedback, I'm working on my next report. The next report will be pretty much just one long interview but I found it interesting and you probably will too.

26th September - The report has been completed a little later than planned because of the major software problems I have had. I'm not sure when the video will be shown on SRT but at least you know it's coming soon.

22nd Sept - The first report should be broadcast this thursday, after some delay due to technical issues.

12th Sept - As a note to everybody - I am after other news such as skins or screenshots or videos or INSIM applications - I've done a little test drive of SIG, which will be in the next report.

11th Sept - Video already 4:30 in length, and it's not got all its features included yet. I also had an idea for "movie of the week" where I choose my favourite LFS movie of the moment and talk about it.

10th Sept - Production of first report begins in ernest - SRT very kindly sent me their royalty free music. It's actually rather good!

10th Sept - Plans to interview the 16 hour race organisers, and Victor submitted. Sound like very good ideas to me!

9th Sept -Information about LFSWS and SIG recieved.

8th Sept 2008 - I have a voice interview with a significant figure in the LFS/UK Motorsport world lined up to do this week/next week. I've never conducted an interview before, so this will be rather interesting for me!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
Maybe talking to the guys hosting the 16 hour race would be cool. Seems like one of the biggest events in LFS. 4 full servers with 3 different classes seems worth mentioning and that trailer they made is spectacular. I could PM them to talk to you and give you extra info and stuff or you can do it yourself? :P
"And in todays news, it appears some idiot has found a LFS crackz0r".

In other news, the world is going to end tommorow! That's all the news we have n...*gets sucked into black hole*

You know - one aspect that hasn't been promoted enough I think, and AFAIK SRT didn't really mention it when they did a general LFS segment, is LFS World. Considering the ranting and raving about iRacing's web-based system (which didn't really look that impressive as far as data goes from screenshots) I find that quite ironic.

Perhaps an interview with Victor to go with it? Just an idea.

But yeah - it would be "news" for people watching that show since it hasn't really been covered.
Congratulations, nice to have more LFS news in SRT.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :"And in todays news, it appears some idiot has found a LFS crackz0r".

In other news, the world is going to end tommorow! That's all the news we have n...*gets sucked into black hole*

In other news, NOSBoozter stole $15,85 from SupraCopper @ Liberty Cruise
:sadbanana
Thanks for your suggestions and submissions guys - I'm starting work on the first report today, but keep submitting news for me!

Quote from evilpimp :Maybe talking to the guys hosting the 16 hour race would be cool. Seems like one of the biggest events in LFS. 4 full servers with 3 different classes seems worth mentioning and that trailer they made is spectacular. I could PM them to talk to you and give you extra info and stuff or you can do it yourself? :P

I will attempt, if they want to, to do a voice interview over Ventrilo. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote from xaotik :You know - one aspect that hasn't been promoted enough I think, and AFAIK SRT didn't really mention it when they did a general LFS segment, is LFS World. Considering the ranting and raving about iRacing's web-based system (which didn't really look that impressive as far as data goes from screenshots) I find that quite ironic.

Perhaps an interview with Victor to go with it? Just an idea.

But yeah - it would be "news" for people watching that show since it hasn't really been covered.

I definitely want to do a developer interview at some point - and focussing on a less discussed point of LFS: LFSW, would be a great idea!
I have had 3 league submissions - I will limit each show to 3 submissions, so any league information given from now on will be put into subcequent shows.
The official LFS NL leage is starting tommorow and il take place in it would u like replays

Additcional info and such?
I wont give u a link caus the site is in dutch
Quote from Chrisuu01 :The official LFS NL leage is starting tommorow and il take place in it would u like replays

Additcional info and such?
I wont give u a link caus the site is in dutch

Maybe, although it'll be difficult to do research when I don't sspeak the language.

Just a note to everybody else - please only submit league information if your league has drivers using real names. It's an ISR policy which I also tend to agree with.
UFBR league?
Quote from J@tko :I have a feeling thats already covered

(I think)

It won't be in this episode - but I will ask the guys over at Concept Racing if I can do reports in future.
You can interview a perfect english speaker like me, remember me over ventrilo? I rock.

LoL good luck mate.
Hey, i think it would be nice to include TDRT City League in the league section. http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=45184

Next round due on the 25th of September, and the track is SO1REV. Its a great league with Air intake restriction making for some great and close racing For more info pm R.Kolz on LFS forums, or visit www.TDRT.dk

Thanks
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Maybe, although it'll be difficult to do research when I don't sspeak the language.

Just a note to everybody else - please only submit league information if your league has drivers using real names. It's an ISR policy which I also tend to agree with.

Il translate it as best as i can for u and yes we al use real names.
I also agree with that policy it just seems good

So if theyrealse the final results il give u them and some sort of story ar d replay ive saved it

The race concisted of two 38 lap races in race 1 i was actualy knocked of by a racing incident
But i wil give u a full update later on tomorrow
so when will this SRT episode be?
gratz good to see more lfs news!
Quote from G!NhO :so when will this SRT episode be?

I imagine it'll be early next week.
As a note to everybody - I am after other news such as skins or screenshots or videos or INSIM applications - I've done a little test drive of SIG, which will be in the next report.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I imagine it'll be early next week.

cool

what kind of videos/skins news do you want?

maybe tell something about the libertycruise servers xD
Quote from G!NhO :cool

what kind of videos/skins news do you want?

maybe tell something about the libertycruise servers xD

Whoops, when I said skins I also meant screenshots :smash3d:

Just anything that's interesting/creative/highly talented that has made people go "wow".

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG