The online racing simulator
About Win S2 demo cup
These years are very important for SimRacing.lt , because finally and Lithuania has its own LFS community and we present 2 tournaments! First its Win S2 demo cup which is to increase S2 licensed players in Lithuania and around the world. More people more fun! How we’ll do this? Well 2 biggest this league prizes areS2 license. One will be awarded to best Lithuanian Demo driver and the second license for the best LFS demo driver. Win S2 demo cup will not be a team cup everyone will race for themselves. There will be 5 races ,you can see them in the Schedule . This tournament is every second Thurasday 21:00 GMT +2, 18:00 GMT.

To register to this cup write http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=917898#post917898
Nick(in game):ICEMAN21
LFSworld username:MRSPEED21
-
(ErAri) DELETED by ErAri
what's up?
Everything Ok.We will start cup again very soon
-
(Solaris1985) DELETED by Solaris1985
Nick(in game):~SW~ Gumis R
LFSworld username: gumisio11

Here singup?

#down

Ok thx
no but you are already sined up
Good day friends. I have seen the commentaries and the pilots inscribed(registered) for the champ. It does not seem to me to be fair that pilots S2 enter the DEMO cup! It's not fair for so many demos that we are and whant one s2, that pilots with s2 compete. (Be for a friend demo or what is, if (he,she) is demo that registers in the championship!) we are many demos please, think the managers of the event this dissent that I have and that as me, there are many Demo that not are in agreement with the pilots s2. Thank you very much.
we dont acept s2 drivers.
Could tell me how the server will be called in LFSWorld server list? Or it will be a seperate server?
all info about race servers is in rules

anyway there will be servers named Win S2 Demo Cup , Win S2 Demo Cup 2 ect.
They will be in the LFSWorld lists?
yes but they will be with pasword with is too in rules
ok thanks for the info
i can sign up today?
yes
#17 - ssm
Hi, I would like to sign up.

Screen Name: Ub0r (with dots over the "U" and a slash through the "0")
LFS Name: ssm
#18 - dmav
i can sign up today?
i think yea.But i can say that in our cup left only 2 races.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG