nachoo
Ðífrñcé
maxiim
JO53PHS
Gegry1992
evilgenius
LFS Photomode Competition Ninth Week Voting "Drifting"

Ninth week voting.

This weeks theme was to make scene of a car or lots of cars drifting.

This weeks entrants are:

Furiously-Fast:

High res

JRIXM8:

High res

PLAYAPIMP:

High res

Newtonyo:

High res

David (RC):

High res

JJ72

High res

JO53PHS

High res

Gegry1992

High res

Riders Motion

High res

Tazka

High res

Deejayyaj

High res

nachoo

High res

andRo.

High res

evilgenius

High res

MataGyula

High res

Ðífrñcé

High res

maxiim

High res

Apologies for the voting to be a day late, I fell asleep when I said i'd do it last night and i've been pretty busy all day to have got it done. None the less, it's here now. Also, i'm sorry to say but I won't be doing this any more, if anyone wants to take over then feel free.

Those that didn't supply a 400px sided image didn't get entered. If you can't be bothered to make one, then I can't be bothered to fix one up for you, simple as.

Thanks to all entrants, I don't know when the voting will end, I forgot to change it. The winner will decide next weeks theme (if someone wants to take over).
Tazka.
I voted Tazka, but would it be ok JJ72 if I use your pic as my desktop background? (I would of voted for JJ its just that I felt Tazka's pic had more of a drift theme to it,
Voted for RM. I like that FXO (or RXO) with the blue smoke. Something different.
Tazka, RM and JJ have done a great job, but I voted for RM! Love that pic.
voted for maxiim
looks great
why isnt my pic in here?
JJ72 aint realy drifting but its so awsome he gets my vote

EDIT:
I also have new wallpaper
now
No Poll??
Ummmm......... Is it me or Do I not see My picture in the poll????

Im totally sure that i put my picture in the other thread......If im no longer welcome then fine!!!

And you dont want an american in your polls...then just tell me.....

So i dont have to waist my time......
Quote from DK_USA :Ummmm......... Is it me or Do I not see My picture in the poll????

Im totally sure that i put my picture in the other thread......If im no longer welcome then fine!!!

And you dont want an american in your polls...then just tell me.....

So i dont have to waist my time......

im american and im in the comp lol but you didnt provide a preview picture thats why its not up there

Quote from beefyman666 :
Those that didn't supply a 400px sided image didn't get entered. If you can't be bothered to make one, then I can't be bothered to fix one up for you, simple as.

#11 - JJ72
Quote from DK_USA :And you dont want an american in your polls...then just tell me.....

wow. that came out of nowhere.
PLAYA got my vote, loving those rims
-
(JJ72) DELETED by JJ72
Quote from JJ72 :well shouldn't you be voting base on something of his own credit? and main on screen editing skills?

i base my voting on the pics i like the most. and this time it was playapimp. i know you(and many else) may have edited pic more but i dont like them so much as i like playas pic
Way too many good looking edits, but JJs is out of this world :P btw thank you two, whoever you are for voting my edit ;D
#15 - Jakg
Quote from DK_USA :And you dont want an american in your polls...then just tell me.....

ROFL.

You didn't provide a preview in your post.

For those curious they missed out - his pic is here.
#16 - JJ72
Quote from batteryy :i base my voting on the pics i like the most. and this time it was playapimp. i know you(and many else) may have edited pic more but i dont like them so much as i like playas pic

I take that back.

sorry, feeling a bit skewly because of some jetlag.
voted for andRo..like his pic
I nearly voted for playapimp, but the skidmarks were off, and the wheels were not blurred, so it made it look a bit static. I eventually voted for Tazka, I felt he captured the subject better than anyone else. I love your picture JJ, but when I look at it I don't think "that's drifting" I think that's rallycross.
#19 - JJ72
that's the thing I don't understand really, if the rallycross element make it any less drifty in a technical sense, alright. But it ain't and rallying is the true origin of drifting as a skill or technic. I don't think drifting equals show drifting with japanish car and funky colour decals because it ain't, it might just be a stereotype, drifting can be the name of a sport, a skill, or even a state of car dynamics - hell I'd do a Jody Scheckter style drift out of the parabolica if open wheel is allowed.

it's not hard to do a typical drift edit, just look at the drift pics thread there are a lot of pictures worthy of this competition, so I think to up the level why not expand the context of what is drifting about, If this is what cost me a round that honestly I'll be pretty gutted.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I nearly voted for playapimp, but the skidmarks were off, and the wheels were not blurred, so it made it look a bit static. I eventually voted for Tazka, I felt he captured the subject better than anyone else. I love your picture JJ, but when I look at it I don't think "that's drifting" I think that's rallycross.

hehe thx but the skid marks are normal LFS ones so i confused lol
Voted for RM. I don't like seeing these pictures of cars that you can tell they didnt photoshop their cars and they try to win. I thought this was about editing pictures and not doing it ingame?
Tazka's pic is a good example of 'sometimes less is more' (i hope thats gramatically right)
my vote goes to Tazka, JJ72s pic is awesome but it would suit a Rallycross Competition better
This week is the voting really hard. All the pictures are perfect and the level of editting is really high. Anyway JJ got my vote, because he made something different than the others and its just perfect.

But I also like Tazkas work a lot!
looks like tazkas gonna win but atleast i got 3rd

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG