Sponge
shaun463
Furiously-Fast
JO54PHS
JRIXM8
batteryy
hadesko
LFS Photomode Competition 8th Week Voting "Rivalries"
Love them all, hard to choose; came to the conclusion of Taavi because of those rediculous numberplates "pick me" and "nvm" well done mate
JJ72 for me. The pic just has such a nice atmosphere...
Taavi got my vote. Don't like the smoke he made on the XRT locking up, but the scene reminds me of the hour long team race RacingX had on Tuesday.

Nice work by all as usual though.
I go with ATC_Quicksilver simply becaus his idea goes beyond lfs itself and,
there fore is very original
man i wish i could vote for lynce twice
this was hard to choose, may good pics there. but i ended up to voting ATC
Even ATC's pic has more meaning in it's and it's been harder to make, I voted for JJ as the guy said above simply cos of atmosphere
#9 - JJ72
just out of curiousity, why is that harder to make?
You've got my vote too JJ it's a very well made edit and has a real 'rivalry' feeling

btw.. the wood in my pic is an actual pic of my desk..
Hard to choose! JJ72's pic is amazing, but there are some very good pics too, such as Lynce's and ATC Quicksilver's!

At last I have to vote mine to take at least one vote!
Quote from JRIXM8 :...
At last I have to vote mine to take at least one vote!

i know i like mine, but a competition is to see what others like..
Qs!
Quote from Sponge : i know i like mine, but a competition is to see what others like..

Yes I know.I didn't said the opposite.
ACT Quicksilver got my vote. I like the combination with iR, colours and stylo of picture.

BTW theme is rival cars, so iR vs. LFS ?
ATC Quicksilver got mine.
It´s something different.
Mine just had to go to JJ72. The way the LX and FZ were modified was amazing!
Lynce, i love it. But really, JJ72 and ATC Quicksilver, are incredible edits too.
OI! Beefy, you put me on a '54 plate on the poll (and in the post), nub
Quote from Sueycide_FD :man i wish i could vote for lynce twice

Thanks.

This week I have not met the rules for this reason:

"Make a scene between two rival cars showing how close they are".

Thanks to those who voted for mine.

This week I will not comment on the photos. Sorry.
Quote from JO53PHS :OI! Beefy, you put me on a '54 plate on the poll (and in the post), nub

He made you newer.
I suppose
Quote from JO53PHS :OI! Beefy, you put me on a '54 plate on the poll (and in the post), nub

I had a fair few to drink last night. It all looked right to me.
Lol, I'll let you off this time
I was torn between the pictures of JO53PHS, JJ72, Lynce and Quicksilver. In the end, I voted for Lynce since his had the most tension imo... This was the hardest decision I had to make this week, all 4 pictures were just outstanding...

JJ once again showed his editing skills - I didn't even see the modifications until Furiously-Fast pointed it out! Only the box around the LX modifications cost him my vote this week...
QS' one was very original, the idea of that picture is great! However, the lightning is not quite at one level (not very different though) and the sparks are a bit odd...
Jo also had a very good idea and did a very good picture... The lightning of the plates is wrong and - which is quite a subjective thing - the Alfa badge and those lights don't fit the FXO at all...
I really can't find anything wrong with Lynce's pic, and it just exudes so much tension, that he won my vote with it...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG