The online racing simulator
Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
New United States race (no drifting) team founded 01-23-06.
"Land Of The Free"
Current members are...

[LOTF] MARSH
[LOTF] BDSHAN

All consistant, well mannered, mature racers from the United States are welcome to inquire.

Skins reflect the stars and stripes, and are currently developed as required by events.

Members of OLFSL and NAL
Good luck!
im english myself.. but sounds meaningful. Good Luck.
Anouncement
"Land Of The Free"
Welcomes it's latest member...

[LOTF] Z06VETTE
joined 02/01/06

-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#5 - tinyk
Quote from Clownpaint :Maybe, I can read but I don't need it all in giant bold/italic lettering to make it interesting.

My gosh, play nice and go race. Some people just like to express themselves in a colourful way.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
-
#6 - tinyk
Quote from thisnameistaken :^^^ Why girls shouldn't be allowed to have computers.

(j/k =D)

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

edit: MARSH2a, sorry your thread got taken off topic. Good luck with your team.
-
Greetings,

[LOTF] Z06VETTE has morphed into [LOTF] Vette and is very glad to be a part of the team.

Let's Race!!

Vette
np tinyk, I kind of expect that from the young ones. The teams coming along great thanks.

MARSH
Well the EAGLE RACE TEAM welcomes you to the LFS community. hope to see you on the track!!! Great to have another US team. Sorry we snagged some US drivers!! Once again, GOOD LUCK!!

*NOTE* We'd love for you to come visit our site and introduce yourselves, but its down for the moment. Dont know where our tech boy/programmer has goneillepall
Thanks RaCeR, I'll be sure to visit your team site when its back up.

See ya out there...
WTF Only race man this game is mainly DRIFT!!!!

But good luck
Quote from V3NOMOUS :WTF Only race man this game is mainly DRIFT!!!!

But good luck

Is it? I see a few drifting servers, and there is a drifting community, but I'd say racing is the more popular method of racing by far.
:S u join an aussie server all we want 2 do is Drift
I don't tend to go on 'Aussie' servers much because their pings are too high from England, which is good - if 'Aussie' servers are all drift, it means LFS automatically puts them at the bottom of the server list, so they don't bother me
Quote from tristancliffe :I don't tend to go on 'Aussie' servers much because their pings are too high from England, which is good - if 'Aussie' servers are all drift, it means LFS automatically puts them at the bottom of the server list, so they don't bother me

ha ha ha!!!
Quote from Clownpaint :WOW, NICE ONE.
In fact, it's "Fantastic"

LOOOOOL, nearly fell of the chair

Good luck with the team mate Very american name indeed
Clownpaint, I look forward to it.
#18 - th84
Good luck with your team!
Indeed, good luck from the eagles.
What type of racing do you plan to primarily do, Road course or Ovals?

Thanks

Quote from MARSH2a :New United States race (no drifting) team founded 01-23-06.
"Land Of The Free"
Current members are...

[LOTF] MARSH
[LOTF] BDSHAN

All consistant, well mannered, mature racers from the United States are welcome to inquire.

Skins reflect the stars and stripes, and are currently developed as required by events.

Members of OLFSL and NAL

Personally, I don't do much oval racing. I have never found the right setup and line combination to make me competitive. But I am sure that overtime I will be get better.

But for now I stick mainly to the road courses. Lately I have started to enjoy the FOX and MRT. But my favorite cars are the LRF class.
Thanks everyone for the multiple welcomes.

@nmanley...

I also prefer road courses, but an oval is fun once in a while.
In either case, what ever the appropriate league schedule dictates. We are members of OLFSL, NAL & SCORE, and growing fast!
Anouncement
Sorry Clownpaint... I feel the need,

"Land Of The Free"
Welcomes it's latest member...

[LOTF] nmanley
joined 02/03/06

... you already said he joined..
enough with the spamming
LOL, nope sorry friend. Another new member, check it out. I can hardly keep up.

Besides... I did start this thread, you know Howard Stern don't you? If you dont like it change the channel.

(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG