The online racing simulator
#1 - xibka
BOV Sounds. Try them! The real deal!
I made some BOV Sounds from real bov's. HKS SSQV, Greddy type S, GFB Deceptor pro. Inside the zip file you should see a README file, and tell you everything you need to know how to make it work. But I'm supposing that you know.

Enjoy!!
Attached files
BOV SOUNDS COLLECTION.zip - 376.2 KB - 2617 views
Tell us how you got a turbo car. Friends account is OLD.

Dont know about patch X.
#3 - xibka
I don't know how i have a turbo car. But it's there.
hmmm.....
This should be fun.

Patch X is old too
im using this just playing around with lfs-tune on version y I believe, these work great, love the turbo flutter, however it seems to have disabled the turbo sounds on the three demo cars (xf, xr) when I add a turbochager to them, the bov still sounds but the turbo makes no noise..any ideas?
wow i wish my game came with it
Quote from bennyfizzle :im using this just playing around with lfs-tune on version y I believe, these work great, love the turbo flutter, however it seems to have disabled the turbo sounds on the three demo cars (xf, xr) when I add a turbochager to them, the bov still sounds but the turbo makes no noise..any ideas?

Maybe sound settings. Press Shift+A and check the dumpsound box things.
Attached images
lfs_00000078.jpg
Quote from Maukkade :Maybe sound settings. Press Shift+A and check the dumpsound box things.

Yeah it shows the turbo sound is on, and it still isn't present even if I set the sound muffler to a min and volume to max.

Gonna try to install the original DDS file and see if that fixes it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG