viluglio
Furiously-Fast
MataGyula
Sueycide_FD
Luke.S
Elevant
LFS Photomode Competition 7th Week Voting "A Close Call"

Seventh week voting.

This weeks theme to was to depict a racing incident that could result in a complete disaster, but just turns out to be okay.

This weeks entrants are:

Furiously-Fast:

High res

viluglio:

High res

Sueycide_FD:

High res

Luke.S:

High res

Elevant:

High res

imthebestracerthereis:

High res

Velociround:

High res

MataGyula:

High res

nachoo:

High res

Thanks to all entrants, voting will end 48 hours from now. The winner will decide next weeks theme.
Voted for imthebestracerthereis
Tough round, but nachoo got my vote.
I voted for hesthebestracethereis. I quite like the tighteness of his pic.
nachoooooo got my vote
Quote from mutt107 :nachoooooo got my vote

mine too

Don't want to be rude, or state that i can do better, but except nachoo's entry, they're all pretty crappy edited pics
Quote from Sponge :they're all pretty crappy edited pics

Some of them aren't even edited.
imthebestracerthereis
Definately nachoo.

Btw: WHO voted for Luke.S?
As long as I know, on "Close Calls" the cars don't exactly CRASH. I tought that something very close to a crash could happen, but not exactly a crash as I can see on some images (and when a crash happen I can't really see the "close call", looks more like a "complete call" )
And this is a editing competition some of the images aren't even edited
Quote from Velociround :As long as I know, on "Close Calls" the cars don't exactly CRASH. I tought that something very close to a crash could happen, but not exactly a crash as I can see on some images (and when a crash happen I can't really see the "close call", looks more like a "complete call" )
And this is a editing competition some of the images aren't even edited

Yes, but when 1 car crashes and theres 20 cars behind, if no one else gets taken out then it is a close call. In his case he flipped and we can think that the situation could of been horrible but since its a close call they made it around that specific car.

And the non edited pics, some are really nice pics but not edited and that is why I haven't voted for them.
nachoo got my vote aswell
imthebestracerthereis
Thanks everyone, but i know edit better images than this!

Sorry for my english, I'm spanish!

bye people
nachoo rocks!!
#17 - Jakg
I'm not going to vote as this weeks entries are definately sub-par.

BTW i can haz win now?
It's not a very inspiring topic, basically you have to show something that nearly happened, even JJ didn't do a picture for it.
@nachoo
thats not a close call, thats a ****in' accident in progress
=p
my vote is for nachoo!!!
I liked Furiously-Fast's edit; he's got my vote
#22 - JJ72
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's not a very inspiring topic, basically you have to show something that nearly happened, even JJ didn't do a picture for it.

well it's my topic. so all blames lay on me haha, I think this is more challeging, but maybe a bit overboard as well.

I didn't do it because I was busy, and I don't like to rush things.
It was an interesting theme if anything. If I was to have entered it would've been some kind of epic two wheel action in a big pack.

Sorry theres no theme this week, nachoo hasn't replied to my PM, so it may have to wait 'til next week.

If anyone has any good ideas for next weeks, please PM them to me and the best one will be picked if nachoo doesn't reply at all.
Great job nachoo! :clapclap:
I went for imthebestracerthereis as, IMO, it is the image that best fits the requirements and a great image at that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG