The online racing simulator
DecalWareRacing RECRUITING
(9 posts, started )
Hi guys

DecalWareRacing, now we arnt the biggest team going, only 10 members, but we make our selfs seen on servers to get us out there! We have our own Vent, if you wish to join a team, then we would be more than happy to take an application as at this time we are recruiting for racers!, We have just recently applied for OLFSL (Original LFS Leauge), for our team to be enterd. We will also be hosting our own events for other teams and racers to join, but this take time and planning. We want to be seen as a pleasant team, and we want to keep up a good reputation to get good racers through the door. If you wish to know more about DecalWareRacing, then you can ... Find us on our 24/7 server "DecalWareRacing"... add me on [email protected] or you can visit our team website, www.team.decalware.co.uk.

Please Note If you Wish to join then you will be placed on a TRAIL period, where the team will decide, if you will be in

We look foward to hearing from you !...

Aaron Hambleton
DecalWareRacing Manager
#2 - J@tko
Quote from AaronH :Hi guys

DecalWareRacing, now we aren't the biggest team going, only 10 members, but we make ourselves seen on servers to get us out there! We have our own Vent, if you wish to join a team, then we would be more than happy to take an application as at this time we are recruiting for racers!, We have just recently applied for OLFSL (Original LFS Leauge), for our team to be entered. We will also be hosting our own events for other teams and racers to join, but this take time and planning. We want to be seen as a pleasant team, and we want to keep up a good reputation to get good racers through the door. If you wish to know more about DecalWareRacing, then you can ... Find us on our 24/7 server "DecalWareRacing"... add me on [email protected] or you can visit our team website, www.team.decalware.co.uk.

We look foward to hearing from you !...

Aaron Hambleton
DecalWareRacing Manager

does this mean ive done a good job with the post?
Quote from AaronH :does this mean ive done a good job with the post?

Yup, guess so Good luck with your team!
thanks mate...i see that he has higlighted all my mistakes

i am from england but i just cant spell ! haha

thanks for the positive comments back tho guys keep them coming
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555
#6 - J@tko
Quote from AaronH :does this mean ive done a good job with the post?

Haha well I saw like 2 grammar mistakes in the first 2 lines, and thinking that your post would be full of them, I decided to correct them. Turns out that they were just about the only mistakes.

But, at the time I was just staring at a computer at work that took 2 hours to upgrade to XP Service Pack 2 (yes - it hasnt been updated in aaages!) so i was bored n needed something to do
LOL

ok mate no worries !

so are you no interested in joining at all ?

or know anyone who will ?
If you want a sucessful team then i wouldn't recruit like that, look on servers for people you think would fit in the team and you like also, if you read a post from someone wanting to join a team and you like the sound of them, offer them a trial, don't recruit everything you see...
ok mate thanks !

like some one said to me... good racers are like good women allways in high demand

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG