The online racing simulator
lfsworld "fastest lap"
(9 posts, started )
lfsworld "fastest lap"
In the "Online Race Results" -> "Race details" , the fastest lap of each pilot could be in bold letter source, and the fastest lap of the race in red colour.

Also in the "Online Racer Stats" a new state could be created, "number of fastest laps in race".
Quote from Kike_MoMo :Also in the "Online Racer Stats" a new state could be created, "number of fastest laps in race".

Number of fastest laps in a race??? "Fastest" is for one single thing.... so there can only be one fastest lap in a race.....
Well, you get a fastest lap on lap 2, someone could beat it on lap 4 and then go fastest of all on lap 7 = 3 fastest laps. But I don't see why that should be a stat as it's just not useful.

One thing I would like to see in a similar note, is who the fastest currect driver is and how fast they are, because once a quick lap has been set you have no idea who is doing best at any given moment. I was thinking, if the F10 and F9 screens get merged (see other thread) then we could have F10 as a 'race stats' screen containing information a racer is likely to need (and could get via pitboards or radio in real life).
My english isn't good, and I don't know if I used the correct words to explain the suggestions. Maybe this can be more easy to understand in the attached images
Attached images
racedetails.jpg
racerstats.jpg
Ah... You wanna show how many fastest laps of a race a driver has in his career... Yeah, that would be an ok stat, I guess.
Quote from TagForce :Ah... You wanna show how many fastest laps of a race a driver has in his career... Yeah, that would be an ok stat, I guess.

Yes, that is
There is a problem with the current fastest lap system. If the fastest player goes to pit/spectating instantly after his finish, the next one may get the LFSW message of the fastest lap. Even though it is shown correctly in the results. I could show you an mpr of it but you can't see those messages in replays...

Don't know but it should be easy to reproduce. Just make sure everybody go spectating after race and drive few laps. Should show you what I'm talking about...

And a question. In real life if a driver who makes the fastest time doesn't finish, does he still keep the "fastest lap" title?
Quote from Hyperactive :And a question. In real life if a driver who makes the fastest time doesn't finish, does he still keep the "fastest lap" title?

yes, i think in F1 it is like this...
if Christian Klien drives the fastest lap and didn't finish the race, he'll be displayed in the results for having the fastest lap...
Is it possible to see this, the results of every lap that is, ingame as per GTL? Be nice if you could.

Thanks for the loan of your screenie MoMo

lfsworld "fastest lap"
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG