The online racing simulator
IMPORTANT- New test patch?
Will the Kyoto 500 server be updated to the new test patch coming out today? I want to know so I don't mess up and upgrade and find out I can't race.
I don't think it should. People have been practicing on the current physics and stuff so... I don't think anything was changed to the FO8 and Kyoto Oval but meh.

Imo, you should just make another copy of ur LFS folder and install the test patch in that copy. :P
I guess that's what i'm going to do then.
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by J@tko
#4 - J@tko
Right.

I've no idea whether the server will be updated with the new test patch or not. I don't think it will, but I can't be 100% sure.

The physics for the FO8 and the oval are unchanged anyhow.

For the moment, I would hope that the server will be upgraded.

Yes Joe - I've deleted your post.

EDIT: See my below post.
#5 - J@tko
The server will be on Patch Y24

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE LFS INSTALLATION OF PATCH Y / Y24.

See y'all tommorrow.
#6 - Mazar
Quote :YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE LFS INSTALLATION OF PATCH Y24

Why...?

I run default Y install, Y19 plus doesnt suit all machines, causing massive loss of FPS on some.

Why must we have Y24?

Best, Maz
You don't need to have Y24, Jack was being an inconsiderate failure, so I edited his post to be more considerate of those who are not test patch junkies like himself

EDIT (J@tko): FYI I said Y24 or below.
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
#8 - Mazar
Quote : EDIT (J@tko): FYI I said Y24 or below.

Yep, no fail....

Best, Maz
But It wouldn't work on X
Why don't we stop forum whoring and get on lfs guys?
Just so you all know, Y30 is an installation option on the server, and I have the ability to install Y, Y18, or Y24. I'll make sure it's on Y24.

Note to self - Never read a post of the "Important" nature by Joseph or Jack before being fully awake.

d
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG