Dash For Cash - "One more time!"
(I did not create this, blackbird04217 did, but I am on the server to help some of the time!)

Welcome to the SRS Dash For Cash server....
Head to Head Racing comes to a full time server! Here is a short summary of what it's all about:

2 racers on track, at random car/track combinations, battling it out for a single lap, to win DashForCash$. While the pair battle it out on track, the spectators can check their stats, find out when they're racing, and bet on the next couple of races. If you win your bet, you win DashForCash$!

Check out the screenshot of the system, that is attached, so you can see for yourself exactly what this fun server is all about.

In addition, the thread of when the system was more in its infancy can be found here. It's still in alpha stage, with other ideas in progress.

The server is found at [SR]Dashforcash. You should be able to see a help page, going into further detail of the system. Whenever you want to go into the bets menu, press SHIFT+I or type $menu.

After a few minutes betting and racing, you'll be sure to be saying "one more time" at 2am, when you have to be getting up at 7.

Good luck, and happy racing!
Attached images
D4C1.jpg
I gotta try this! Sounds very nice, thx!
Finally a different style of racing...at least for me.
xD Fear the addictivness of this server.

As someone who has seen the insim and server evolve I'd like to say it's simply great. A huge ammount of pressure when you have 10 people who bet on you and count on you to win and no place for mistakes as it is only 1 lap.

You guys should definetly try this you won't regret it
What is with the different tail lights of FZR mp3 astra?
what is exactly the server name?
[SR]Dashforcash is the server name Tomba
Finally, somebody make "an insim" that isn't YACC (yet another cruise clone).

Top marks for originality, sounds like it could be fun. Will bring the underground world of gambling and setup-rigging to LFS though.
Quote from pacesetter :[SR]Dashforcash is the server name Tomba

Thank you very much

COME ON WE NEED PPL IN THE SERVER
Quote from hansonator69 :What is with the different tail lights of FZR mp3 astra?

Oh, I had the lfs-database high res pack on.

By the way - this is a server made by blackbird04217, not me, I'm just publicising it for you all!
#11 - TG44
ok this server just went to my top5 list.... at 1st position awesome server. i hope it stays clean.
this is an awesome idea. in there now, and yeah, can't get myself away from it .

some suggestions though:
1. maybe increase the time limit on the races. if two new drivers are pitted against each other, it may take longer than normal for one or the other to finish and win.
2. for betting: it'd be nice if the system would announce the cars that the upcoming racers will be driving. a driver could be good in one car, but not another.
3. the betting menu should be smaller (without that huge space above), unless you are gonna use it for something else.
4. i assume the "Next Track Change" function isn't working yet, as it's always N/A. It also may be nice if the system would either have that function working, or would cancel your bet when the track changes. You may decide that you want to bet on someone different for the different environment.

if i think of others, i'll add to this. otherwise, again, great idea.
Quote from burnsy1882 :this is an awesome idea. in there now, and yeah, can't get myself away from it .

some suggestions though:
1. maybe increase the time limit on the races. if two new drivers are pitted against each other, it may take longer than normal for one or the other to finish and win.
2. for betting: it'd be nice if the system would announce the cars that the upcoming racers will be driving. a driver could be good in one car, but not another.
3. the betting menu should be smaller (without that huge space above), unless you are gonna use it for something else.
4. i assume the "Next Track Change" function isn't working yet, as it's always N/A. It also may be nice if the system would either have that function working, or would cancel your bet when the track changes. You may decide that you want to bet on someone different for the different environment.

if i think of others, i'll add to this. otherwise, again, great idea.

Thanks for your ideas, there is a thread that they belong in but for the moment I would like to say I gave the 2 minute time limit to keep things moving along. Otherwise it gets far to boring when there are enough users on. Also I don't want to announce the upcoming cars to make the betting more of a gamble. (I personally think its already too easy from time to time). The beta version is in development and there is a lot of other information that will be displayed, as well as the previous versions had other features. The N/A should be a number when the track is changing, however it don't work due to some sort of bug/issue.

The racing there is great with a 5/6 people and even better when more come although I think that ~16 people is about the maximum before it starts taking too long. There are other issues with the automated chooser of who races but it works like a typical queue for lunch or the something, first one in gets to race and after your race you get back in the line. Hope you enjoy.
The server just died.
System is currently down.
#16 - Jakg
Idea - see how many people have betted for you...
I was just about to thrash Kirk in the UFR too, pffft.
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
Noobs!!
Oh well, it was great fun though, I think I won enough virtual money to buy Zeug for a few hours.
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
Never.

LFS S2 - 30 €
DFP ~ 70 €
Zeugnimod - priceless

Really great server, was on it sometimes, only bad is that there are most of the time not many ppl (0-1) on the server.
And now its password saved
Quote from Stefani24 :Really great server, was on it sometimes, only bad is that there are most of the time not many ppl (0-1) on the server.
And now its password saved

Well, today we've had a consistent 16 people on the server.
Too bad that i had school and visited my sister till 7 pm.
whats the pw?
Quote from pacesetter :whats the pw?

The server is down, so that doesn't matter for now. When it's back up, we will remove the password

Dash For Cash - "One more time!"
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG