(37 posts, closed, started )

Poll : whats your favorite land

land were you live
Holland
other
#1 - G!NhO
Favorite land
whats your favorite land
Is the forum free entry for retards this weekend?
#5 - Ian.H
Quote from G!NhO :whats your favorite land

Ice. They sell knobbly bobblys there cheap

What a stupid, retarded thread.. but having clocked some of your other posts, not really a massive surprise

Ian
Holland!
#7 - 5haz
what?

In before the lock!
Ghino i know u love our country but for Christ sake

----->Don't<---- do stuf like this
Most hated country: Holland

well i am not retarded, i just wanted to know what kind of stupid comments would be posted in a retarded thread :P
Hup Holland!
Woo go the Nertherlands.
But i think Australia should be there, its both a country and Continent yeah thats one hell of a land right there.
the idea to make this thread came from the thread "your favorite sport"
Quote from G!NhO :well i am not retarded

[ snip ]

Well congratulations! I think you probably fooled all of us here with this thread

I actually like Holland, but thankfully I met with some people there that had an ounce or 2 of savvy.. not attention seeking whores like you appear to be

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :Well congratulations! I think you probably fooled all of us here with this thread

I actually like Holland, but thankfully I met with some people there that had an ounce or 2 of savvy.. not attention seeking whores like you appear to be

Ian

sorry, if i hurted your feelings.
In before the lock.
Holland!
Holland are just two provinces of the Netherlands. I live in Gelderland, therefore Holland is not my favourite land
Quote from hrtburnout :Holland are just two provinces of the Netherlands. I live in Gelderland, therefore Holland is not my favourite land

huh wat bedoel je?

but i live in Overijssel
Anyone who posts this kind of pointless crap should be instantly banned for a long time.
/facepalm time
Holland sucks. The Netherlands however is much better.
This thread is closed

Favorite land
(37 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG