The online racing simulator
Attention all texture makers!
(2 posts, started )
This is important, but I'll try to keep it short.

As many of us know by now, LFS Database is back online after over 6 months of being offline. Over these past 6 months we've had to endure many many broken links, missing files, and countless threads asking when it would be back online.

Let's not make that mistake again.

I'm not saying not to use it, in fact I think it's an excellent resource, but it's been offline for the better part of the last 2 years.

That's why I'm asking everyone to upload all files to this forum first. After that, go ahead an upload them over at LFS Database. That way if it goes down again (very likely given it's track record so far) we will not lose all of our files for another 6 months.

I hope you all understand where I'm coming from with this post, and will take my advice.
I understand, but some files are just too big to post up on the forum.

It's hard, some people can't access filefront, or other file hosting sites. LFSDB was doing a really great job of centralising everything- it's a shame it's been down for so long.

I've really got to get around to the next version of the track textures pack, one that's more compatible with patch Y and the new file name structure. Lots of files don't get picked up by Y now, they're reverting back to the low-res ones.

edit: well, lookey here!

(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG