The online racing simulator
Hamilton's dad crashes a Carrera GT
(30 posts, started )
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
#3 - Fuse5
Now this is a proper way to prove him wrong, as he had claimed that he is a better driver than Lewis.
Quote from Fuse5 :Now this is a proper way to prove him wrong, as he had claimed that he is a better driver than Lewis.

But can you judge him by one silly accident? I don't think so
Quote from hrtburnout :But can you judge him by one silly accident? I don't think so

Indeed, Lewis has crashed a few times, so he isn't flawless.
#6 - Fuse5
i can judge his ego and attitude by that crash.

He might have stated being better.
And now his huge ego just made him show off.
If he had known how to show off properly, or not to over-estimate himself, i wouldn't be judging him.
Yeah...he wanted to show his skills... His SON can drive, but not he! Shame on him!
facts state he was just revving the engine and obviously whislt revving it let the clutch out and it sped off. Silly mistake, who can blame anyone for revving a CGT they sounds awesome.
#9 - Lible
Quote from Fuse5 :i can judge his ego and attitude by that crash.

He might have stated being better.
And now his huge ego just made him show off.
If he had known how to show off properly, or not to over-estimate himself, i wouldn't be judging him.

Huge ego? Come one, every normal guy likes to show off if he's in a new Porsche for the first time.. don't tell me you wouldn't.
Newspaper article says it was a shunt but also doesnt detail any other cars involved. Either I dont understand the word shunt or that reporter is as brain dead as Lewis' dad.
Might just be my personal grudge at him.
idk.
Don't take me THAT seriously.

Well, obviously I would rev it, if i was in a CGT, but I wouldn't do anything I'm not confident with. I'd stay well clear from the red-white barriers..
Ok, I only have a personal grudge at Mr Michel.. Micheal.. Michelin.. Michael Shoemaker
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :facts state he was just revving the engine and obviously whislt revving it let the clutch out and it sped off. Silly mistake, who can blame anyone for revving a CGT they sounds awesome.

He accidentally slipped his foot off the clutch and ended up going backwards for a considerable distance on the grass before crashing into a hedge?
Quote :Tree surgeon Daniel Winn, who was working nearby, said: “He was trying to show off. I think he saw me eyeing up the car and decided to give it a few revs."

Hahah, the tree surgeon is the big story it seems. Daniel also gave condolences to the hawthorn hedge, reporters found.
I hate how if anyone ever "totals" their sports car, it seems to be nothing more than a few dents in the body and the steering column is a bit of center.

My cousin had a spin. Her's was into three gravestones (btw we didn't know which ones went where after the crash:schwitz and she drove away with the car, never to get it repaired despite all the undercarriage problems it had.
He was trying to show off. I think he saw me eyeing up the car and decided to give it a few revs.

Quote from Lible :Huge ego? Come one, every normal guy likes to show off if he's in a new Porsche for the first time.. don't tell me you wouldn't.

Later, he said: “This is my first crash in almost 30 years and it had to happen in someone else’s car.”

Tree surgeon Daniel Winn, who was working nearby, said: “He was trying to show off. I think he saw me eyeing up the car and decided to give it a few revs.
“But he ended up overrevving it and lost control.”

By the way, that photo reminds me of this other one:

Now the entire picture get sense, it's all genetic
Quote from Becky Rose :Newspaper article says it was a shunt but also doesnt detail any other cars involved. Either I dont understand the word shunt or that reporter is as brain dead as Lewis' dad.

Have you realised which paper/website it is in/on? The whole article sounds as if it was written for an action film or something, by a teenager, its crap.

Poor owner though
Did it end up in the world's smallest hedge? What did he have to humbly say about the other monkeys on the road? Did he press the wrong buttons on the steering wheel? Perhaps he's just too hard on the tyres, unlike every other GT driver.
Quote from tristancliffe :Did it end up in the world's smallest hedge? What did he have to humbly say about the other monkeys on the road? Did he press the wrong buttons on the steering wheel? Perhaps he's just too hard on the tyres, unlike every other GT driver.

all things considered its very sennaesque
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22JYbtncS1w
Its a good example of what happens when you go from Corsa to Carrera GT. He really should know better than to get cocky in such a powerful car, and especially near a playground.
Quote from ajp71 :He accidentally slipped his foot off the clutch and ended up going backwards for a considerable distance on the grass before crashing into a hedge?

Something like that In the article i read (2 actually) both of them said he was revving it and lost control, how else would you rev it and loose control? Id say he was going about 30 put his clutch in, revved it, at peak revs his foot slipped off the clutch, lost control and went backwards into a hedge.... Yes
Quote :all things considered its very sennaesque

ROFLZ. James Allen would be proud of you
#25 - JJ72
good thing Ron Dennis haven't pass the key for the Mclaren F1 GTR yet.

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG