The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurance 24 hour race this weekend

This weekend 15 of the finest LFS teams will compete 24 hours at the Aston Grand Prix track. You will be able to follow this event live on the Gamer-FM VideoStream. Follow this link to go to the stream.

The startinglist:

No. 1 - masterblasters e.V. Clanshells Motorsport
No. 5 - Pedal To The Metal Racing Team
No. 7 - n!faculty racing
No. 8 - teamnic
No. 9 - Shock.fx
No. 10 - Ocrana Racing 1
No. 11 - Ocrana Racing 2
No. 16 - Cyber Racing
No. 17 - n!faculty racing 2 FXR
No. 18 - tHUNder Racing
No. 19 - pod - virtual gaming
No. 20 - dRagonality LFS Team
No. 21 - Estonian Endurance Racers
No. 22 - Team ITEK
No. 23 - HighFiDelity Racing

The story so far

The 24 hour race is the fourth race of the Masters of Endurance season. During the first two races Pedal To The Metal Racing was unbeaten, and took two wins. At Blackwood they only scored a fourth place, which allowed the other teams to come closer. teamnic is one of those teams, currently second in the championship. They have not scored any win yet, but did make it to the podium every race. Currently third in the championship is the XR GTR team of Ocrana Racing, who beat teamnic in the last race by just 5 seconds. They are only two points behind teamnic and three points ahead of the XR GTR team of n!faculty racing. n!faculty won the last race and aims to get into the top three in the championship.
Newcommers such as pod-virtual gaming, tHUNder racing, dRagonality LFS Team, HighFiDelity Racing, Team ITEK and Estonian Endurance Racers will take up the challenge and give the other teams a run for their points.

Live VideoStream by Gamer-FM.de

Gamer-FM.de will broadcast three times:
Friday 13th, 21:00cet (Stream starts at 20:30cet) - Second Qualification
Saturday 14th, 20:30cet (Stream starts at 20:00cet) - First race report
Sunday 15th, 10:30cet (Stream starts at 10:00cet) - Second race report untill the finish at 16:00cet
Some links

Live tracker, will automatically update every 30 seconds and shows all kinds of statistics about the race.
http://moe.lfs-tracker.de - Powered by lfs-tracker.de

Live Stream showing the race, including interviews etc.
http://www.gamer-fm.de/v4/index.php/news/view?id=2219 - Powered by Gamer-FM.de

Masters of Endurance website, with renders of the competing cars (so you know who you're looking at) and the current championship standings.
http://moe.mm2c.com - Powered by mm2c.com

ESL website, provides the server.
http://www.esl-europe.net/eu/
Really nice orginized, thumbs up
I've been waiting for this to happen for quite some time now, the first 24h race in LFS history!! (correct me if I'm wrong)

Good luck to all who participate!
actually it's the 3rd 24hours race in LFS
Live stream!
Yummy!
I hope I'm doing fine if I am being spectated.
Good luck guys! Youll need it
Quote from Priitmek :Live stream!
Yummy!
I hope I'm doing fine if I am being spectated.

I hope so too. Wouldn't look fine if one's doing a crash when he is on video
#8 - ORION
A shame that there will be no ZT team this time, so we cant say we won them all :/

Well, actually we won only one in the overally ranking, but we always won in the GTI
Looks good, count me in for sucking your stream bandwidth
I hope there's a place left for me when I join the stream...
I think there will be plenty of places, but it might be a good idea to be there in time

You are also able to follow the race using LFS Specator. You can download that here (get the file 22: LfS_Spectator_2_02.zip).

Connect to the server Masters of Endurance.
According to Mika, the organizer for the stream, they will have 500 slots with an option for more.
I think that should be enough, or not? Well Hoellsen you surely know how many poeple look at such a stream, cause you where involved in the moderation of the ESL finals. Can you tell us any numbers from there?
Quote from LRB_Aly :I think that should be enough, or not? Well Hoellsen you surely know how many poeple look at such a stream, cause you where involved in the moderation of the ESL finals. Can you tell us any numbers from there?

If just half of the community is interested in watching... Nah, sounds enough...
I will definitely be watching this stream as well. The Endurance League races are always well organized and have great racing. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Kudos to you guys for pushing the limits and really making a virtual league that has the class and drama of a real league.
Sorry, Aly, no I can't. And even if I could I probably wouldn't be allowed to.
Ok. See you tonight (well actually we don't see us but you know what I mean )

Edit: Will there be any downloadable Video of the Stream after the Race?
Technical difficulties here .
From Winamp: sound ok, but scrambled/blurry video; from Zuschauen mit ActiveX-Plugin (Nur Microsoft Internet Explorer) no LFS, only a music show or something...

Edit: Messed with options, now ok; Removed Allow hardware video overlay from Video options
I have a technical question ...

I want to watch the race, with winamp, but it isnt shows the video. I can hear, the voice (but its german ... :S).
Winamp can recognize the video's data (NSV:445kpbs, VP62 384x256@25fps ~ 384 kpbs), but nothing.
As I know, NSV is a special nullsoft codec, so can't be the codec miss.

Please help me
I think this fixed it:

Edit: Messed with options, now ok; Removed Allow hardware video overlay from Video options

The starting grid for tomorrow.
Nothing changed. I tried every hardware settings, but nothing.
(Only I can see a Nullsoft icon, under this, a progressbar. The bar, is full, so its not buffering... So i don't have purple window, and others like this ... )

Other fact. I tried some Online TV from winamp's homepage, and its correct.
(I asked one of my friend, and he have same problem)
Maybe some problem with the broadcast?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG