The online racing simulator
Alpinestars suite...
(22 posts, started )
Alpinestars suite...
Ok, i've done a driving suite too.. you crying babies..
This is the best i could pull off with curent LFS modeling..
It is an imaginary suite, because i focused on the part you SEE while driving, not while posing with Shift-U..
So, the logo is visible on the sleeve.. otherwise you couldn't tell it's an Alpinestars..
Although most of you don't actually see any part of the suite while driving, if using some normal FOV like 65-75, it is visible while turning, etc.. the logo pops up...
This mapping or whatever you call it, it is really messed up, i had really hard time to fit everything in the sleeve part.. So don't ask for color assortments as i really can be bothered any more with this pain in the A$$ maping..

NOTE: If you want all suites in the game to be like this, just rename the last part of the file name. Instead of "SUITB.jpg" replace the "B" with other letter variations which are "B", "G", "O", "R", "X"...
Attached images
Alpinestars suite1.jpg
Alpinestars suite 2.JPG
Alpinestars suite 3.jpg
SUITB.jpg
hehe, yeah the mapping is kinda crazy, isnt it?

good work.
wow...
really nice!
Nice one!

Knew you couldn't resist the urge
finaly!!
O yes wery nice there Boris
#7 - axus
Niiiiiiice!
*claps*
amazing!
Is the image resized to 256x256 before adding to the Pics folder?? It's quite a differance in size. 1024x1024

Thanks
Quote from nmanley :Is the image resized to 256x256 before adding to the Pics folder?? It's quite a differance in size. 1024x1024

Thanks

nay just drop it in as is
Quote from nmanley :Is the image resized to 256x256 before adding to the Pics folder?? It's quite a differance in size. 1024x1024

Thanks

Just copy it as it is.. It's more detailed in 1024x1024 and it doesn't cause any FPS drop or anything..
#13 - d6nn
hm
niice
If you are getting bored or something, Then make a black suit with the Alpinestar BTW gj m8 very great work !
Well done mate. I hope I'll be faster in this suit!
Sweet
Quote from Milanche :Well done mate. I hope I'll be faster in this suit!

We're you really obliged to bump a 6 months topic for that comment?
Quote from Riders Motion :We're you really obliged to bump a 6 months topic for that comment?

Sorry, but I'm new here and I just wanted to say what a nice suit
Could you edit it so that it looks like the Stigs suit?tnx
Quote from Dalek0220 :Could you edit it so that it looks like the Stigs suit?tnx

Sorry, i stopped working on texture reworks, waiting (hoping) for something official, because i don't want to work my a** of on some texture and than Eric changes the textures and i have to do it all over..

Anyway, after trying Tonix's new suit, i don't need anything else..

Alpinestars suite...
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG