The online racing simulator
some new tracks
(21 posts, started )
#1 - Zam1z
some new tracks
Hello! i think it would be great to have some new track,some with some "mountain". it would be awesome that it could done some touge racing! and it cant be to hard to done..? And the tires could be better too,better grip and long lasting in normal cars,slick tyres are good i think
PS. i dont know HOW many are askin these same things,i didnt find any thread so i make new,sry
#3 - Zam1z
"I don't think the average racer that can bring their car to the track can also afford slicks."
what you mean?
Quote from Zam1z :"I don't think the average racer that can bring their car to the track can also afford slicks."
what you mean?

That slicks cost a lot and that most of the normal people who bring their cars to the track in real life can't afford to buy slicks for it.
#5 - Zam1z
yes i know they are not cheap :S but what i meaned was that not slicks on normal cars,but they could be more long lasting :S i just sayed that slicks are good didnt meaned that slicks should put normal cars too
Well, Supers can last quite a long time if prepared properly. Add some pressure, take off some camber and try. Off course if you want to make a serious longer lasting set you'd have to tweak the ARB and all. Look in LFS manual. Im pretty sure it explains how to make it last.
#7 - bbman
"Togue racing" should have been a dead give-away, don't you think?

Anyway, if there were a track to be added, it sure as hell won't be usable by demo users... If you want more tracks, buy a licence...
#8 - Jakg
Run proper tire pressures and a RL-like setup and your cars tyres will last longer...
Quote from Jakg :Run proper tire pressures and a RL-like setup and your cars tyres will last longer...

And..

DO NOT DRIFT!

Because it kills the tyres
#11 - Be2K
New cars are avible and new Cockpits too but some new Tracks would be nicer i think.
Quote from Zam1z :Hello! i think it would be great to have some new track,some with some "mountain". it would be awesome that it could done some touge racing! and it cant be to hard to done..? And the tires could be better too,better grip and long lasting in normal cars,slick tyres are good i think
PS. i dont know HOW many are askin these same things,i didnt find any thread so i make new,sry

Nice idea!!! ... Many people would like to have an endless road(or a freeway/highway) to cruise on. Like reststops, R&Rs... Many people think cruising is meaning less and g@y. What do you think?
againb, I ask myself why DEMO users complain about the lack of tracks... Or rather, I do know why, but just buying S1 adds lots of tracks to the one existing for the demo.
Quote from foopower :We are happy with the cars, but if we can have more tracks... We'll be happy!

Then buy A license you cheapo
Quote from foopower :Nice idea!!! ... Many people would like to have an endless road(or a freeway/highway) to cruise on. Like reststops, R&Rs... Many people think cruising is meaning less and g@y. What do you think?

People did not pick up that post ?

Foopower, I think you answered your question in the first part of your post. Having a long straight road would make cruising really really meaningless and a lot more gay (without any parallel with the gameword or the gay population on those forums ).
You get what you paid for, be glad you got anything.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :You get what you paid for, be glad you got anything.

+1 ... LFS's Demo is best demo i´ve ever seen,

it has - 3 cars, 1 track with 2 modifications and a car park. Online. No time limit. I would say that Demo racers are lucky that LFS Developers gave them such a brilliant demo.

Im wondering too that why almost every thread where is reguested new track comes from a demoer...
Quote from EliteAti :+1 ... LFS's Demo is best demo i´ve ever seen,

it has - 3 cars, 1 track with 2 modifications and a car park. Online. No time limit. I would say that Demo racers are lucky that LFS Developers gave them such a brilliant demo.

Im wondering too that why almost every thread where is reguested new track comes from a demoer...

+1
Quote from EliteAti :+1 ... LFS's Demo is best demo i´ve ever seen,

thats true.

to demo racers: buy s2 license and then ask for new tracks.
true true... i've never played longer in other "demo" as long as i've played in LFS... TBH LFS Demo is like "full game" ... ofcoz S1 or S2 gives more combinations of car/track (up to 940 in S2 - if i'm right). So Demo Racers.. save money for S2 license. Good luck and see You on track.

some new tracks
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG