The online racing simulator
New server LFS motorway cops
(47 posts, closed, started )
New server LFS motorway cops is now live with insim the insim is in testing stage.

Admins are

Me
mobliemick

The server is online 24/7 hours a day

For reporting bugs and players or anything els come here
http://www.mobilemick.co.uk/Cruise/index.php

Hope to see you on track

Thanks
Faster111
Mobliemick
oh ... my ... fffffhhh ... god. please no more cruise servers.
Another server? What makes your server stand out from the rest?

This is getting stupid now...

EDIT - You havent even attempted to change things from the free insim

Welcome to the [RF] Server!
www.your.site

etc...
We will have loads more ideas 24/7 admin support and other cool stuff.

Ps yeah i now its annoying don't blame me blame the one who made the open thingy insim.
Quote from faster111 :Ps yeah i now its annoying don't blame me blame the one who made the open thingy insim.

That deserves a big LOL
But I don't really care, in the end the "big players" actually benefit from all those mini-cruise servers.
Quote from faster111 :We will have loads more ideas 24/7 admin support and other cool stuff.

Ps yeah i now its annoying don't blame me blame the one who made the open thingy insim.

Who says that you have to use it? Why don't you just program your own? Or aren't you capable of that? If you aren't capable of making your own insim program, don't argue over a program you haven't made yourself and that is free to the public.

k?

Ps. *cough* cruise servers.

k.
Well... you would have thought before opening, you would have made all corrections n stuff.
I love the way it still has my initials on it

Quote from faster111 :Ps yeah i now its annoying don't blame me blame the one who made the open thingy insim.

Blame me for releasing a free open source cruise server that you're using solely because of my good will? What's wrong with you lol? Why should anyone ever contribute to the community, with posts like this?
Lol :P Hehehe.
Good luck with that
Die a horrible death.

EDIT: The server that is, preferably up in flames and buried alive while-still-burning under the Chernobyl sarcofagus.
Quote from spankmeyer :Die a horrible death.

EDIT: The server that is, preferably up in flames and buried alive while-still-burning under the Chernobyl sarcofagus.

Your post needs a burning banana.
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Who says that you have to use it? Why don't you just program your own? Or aren't you capable of that? If you aren't capable of making your own insim program, don't argue over a program you haven't made yourself and that is free to the public.

k?

Ps. F-u-c-k cruise servers.

We can't make our own insim. well not from the beginning well i can't don't know about mick.
Quote from faster111 :We can't make our own insim. well not from the beginning well i can't don't know about mick.

Then don't complain, understand? And why don't you answer dougie-lampkins post?
Understood.
Maybe sometimes people will start to think about it.There's already the big cruise servers that attracted the big cruisers.For example,a guy who got 200k and almost every car on LTC,do you really think this guy will leave LTC to get on a new cruise server?I'm not saying you can't attract anybody to your server,but it'll be for sure un-popular.
hahahaha, every thread i see these days I could soooo add.....
"blame dougie-lampkin for this"
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Another server? What makes your server stand out from the rest?

What makes yours stand out from the rest?

Quote from RacerAsh3 : This is getting stupid now...

Cruise servers were stupid from day one. They embody stupid.
Why doesnt anyone make a race server with some good combos like fz5,lx6and Rac in kyoto or aston or fxo,xrt,rb4 rallycross in fern or sumthing like that. There is WAY enough cruise servers and they are all boring. I used to drive in TC for a while, but then i realised that WHAT A WASTE OF TIME IT IS TU CRUISE IN A RACING GAME!!!!!
U get good racing only in events and rarely in ctra.
All who keep those cruise servers should lose their S2 license forever!
Quote from JasonJ :hahahaha, every thread i see these days I could soooo add.....
"blame dougie-lampkin for this"

I know lol I'm getting used to it now...

Quote from tonyonparas :Why doesnt anyone make a race server with some good combos like fz5,lx6and Rac in kyoto or aston or fxo,xrt,rb4 rallycross in fern or sumthing like that.

What's to stop you from doing that? Why does "someone else" have to do it? Maybe we like the combos that are being run at the moment? That's why they're the most popular, and they're online...

Quote from tonyonparas :There is WAY enough cruise servers and they are all boring...All who keep those cruise servers should lose their S2 license forever!

That makes no sense...you want the people who contribute most to the community, by putting 100s/1000s of hours into their respective programs, to lose their license for being more talented than you? I lol at you sir. Why can't people like you lose their license for ever...
Well being part of the LTC team... i like cruising, flame me if you wish . But without the big crusie servers there would be less people online IMO. The whole Cruise server thing attracted me more to buy S2, maybe because im 15 without a licence i dunno

Quote from tonyonparas :Why doesnt anyone make a race server with some good combos like fz5,lx6and Rac in kyoto or aston or fxo,xrt,rb4 rallycross in fern or sumthing like that. There is WAY enough cruise servers and they are all boring. I used to drive in TC for a while, but then i realised that WHAT A WASTE OF TIME IT IS TU CRUISE IN A RACING GAME!!!!!
U get good racing only in events and rarely in ctra.
All who keep those cruise servers should lose their S2 license forever!

Well in actual fact LTC yes a Cruise server now has a race server "[LTC] Race Server", the combo's randomise from differernt class's of car on different tracks from UF1's on FE Black to BF1's on KY national
Quote from thisnameistaken :What makes yours stand out from the rest?

Cruise servers were stupid from day one. They embody stupid.

Well i would have thought its pretty obvious that [TC], [LTC] and [CLC] stands out from the rest. I dont think i even have to describe why...
Good to see another server running! (NOT REALLY)
Quote from dougie-lampkin :That makes no sense...you want the people who contribute most to the community, by putting 100s/1000s of hours into their respective programs, to lose their license for being more talented than you? I lol at you sir. Why can't people like you lose their license for ever...

Don´t take that licence thingy too serious of course i wouldn´t take anyones license (except for cheaters), but i just mean that there really is no room for more cruise servers. I think it just kills the whole idea of this sim to provide exellent online Racing and tight battles. And all the new ones who come to LFS and go to those cruise servers first, gets stuck in there and don´t even bother trying racing. I have a friend who did just that...
And ofcourse i appreciate the work of those cruise server keepers, but im just afraid of the whole community. Cause of cruising the number of CLEAN and talented drivers will decent in future.

Maybe i´m wrong maybe not, but thats still my opinion.
Quote from tonyonparas :Don´t take that licence thingy too serious of course i wouldn´t take anyones license (except for cheaters), but i just mean that there really is no room for more cruise servers. I think it just kills the whole idea of this sim to provide exellent online Racing and tight battles. And all the new ones who come to LFS and go to those cruise servers first, gets stuck in there and don´t even bother trying racing. I have a friend who did just that...
And ofcourse i appreciate the work of those cruise server keepers, but im just afraid of the whole community. Cause of cruising the number of CLEAN and talented drivers will decent in future.

Maybe i´m wrong maybe not, but thats still my opinion.

Sorry, I see now my reply was a bit harsh

I don't see why all these "minor" cruise servers are a problem for people...They get maybe 20 visitors a day, but pretty much none of them will stay. Shutting the small ones down won't affect the big cruise servers, who are still going to have their regular users...

If someone is addicted to driving slowly around a repetitive track, I don't think they'd take to racing too well anyway
This thread is closed

(47 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG