lfs_00000060.JPG
lfs_00000061.JPG
HEL.JPG
I had a thread for this. But oh well.

My XRT Guild Wars #0 presented by Storm Racing
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Quote from lizardfolk :I had a thread for this. But oh well.

My XRT Guild Wars #0 presented by Storm Racing

HEL?
Man, you guys are good. I gotta come up with something now.....
Lol, if you need help I can help you
have a bit changh

I hope you can give your hands to them:nurse:

black mirrow & wheel -- like the black belt on left arm to mourn the people in misfortune
Attached images
changh.JPG
changh2.JPG
Quote from lizardfolk :Lol, if you need help I can help you

I'm probably going to go with a Pontiac Racing theme. If you wouldn't mind of course.
Quote from scania :have a bit changh

I hope you can give your hands to them:nurse:

black mirrow & wheel -- like the black belt on left arm to mourn the people in misfortune

Good new sponsor

Quote from Mischief007 :I'm probably going to go with a Pontiac Racing theme. If you wouldn't mind of course.

That's fine Besides, I've always liked pontiacs in NASCAR
Here is the paintshop of my car:

Edit: you can download my hi-res skin
Attached images
xrt-kek_01.jpg
xrt-kek_02.jpg
XRT_kek2.jpg
Thanks for the skin Lizard
Attached images
scskin1.jpg
yes thats VERY nice!
Thanks so much for Lizard for making my skin for me.
Attached images
Render.jpg
lizard is getting way better!!!!! nice skin!
Well, I was reluctant to put sponsors on my skin, but I did, and liked it, so i added some more, and then some more! I hope you don't mind me advertising a real website on the rear quarter panel.

Also, I was gonna put the number in green, but it didn't really stand out, so I put it in white.

My teammate Fang (DieKolkrabe) will be using the same skin but with his number on it.
Attached images
lfs_00000086.jpg
lfs_00000087.jpg
lfs_00000088.jpg
lfs_00000089.jpg
XRT_NiTRa_SC27.jpg
XRT_NiTRa_SC98.jpg
Well im not actually racing though i did design a skin with this series in mind.
If someone wants to use it feel free to PM me though i cant do numbers for the life of me so yeah
Attached images
Redbull R.jpg
Quote from Nitwon :Well, I was reluctant to put sponsors on my skin, but I did, and liked it, so i added some more, and then some more! I hope you don't mind me advertising a real website on the rear quarter panel.

Also, I was gonna put the number in green, but it didn't really stand out, so I put it in white.

My teammate Fang (DieKolkrabe) will be using the same skin but with his number on it.

very nice skin's
Quote from Nitwon :Well, I was reluctant to put sponsors on my skin, but I did, and liked it, so i added some more, and then some more! I hope you don't mind me advertising a real website on the rear quarter panel.

Actually I would have wanted you to put an actual real sponsor on it (your website) That adds to the realism of the league

and good work
Well, after a week or two of waiting on Falcon to send me a template w/ the stuff on it it looks like I get to make my own. Epic yay...meh.

Time to skin.
very nice!! btw no one make a mountain dew car skin cause i am getting one
haha very nice

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG