The online racing simulator
Want to hire a hitman to kill couple of junkies!
34%#¤5#¤%#¤%T¤%T¤%T

Someone decided to brake into my Porsche. Broke almost everything inside. Nice to see my hobby get ruined by some asswipe junkies.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :
Remember though that karma is a bitch, they'll get what's comign to them.

I know. If I ever see them, I will freaking cut down their neck and s*** to their throat, just like Duke Nukem would.
What's the point of breaking into an expensive car and breaking everything? Lol, probably failed to get the engine started.
Quote from BullHorn :What's the point of breaking into an expensive car and breaking everything? Lol, probably failed to get the engine started.

Yes, and ripped of the original player and cd-changer. Those were over 1000eur. And of course GPS, bluetooth. And for some reason wanted to do some other "minor" damaged.
Quote from Gekkibi :Yes, and ripped of the original player and cd-changer. Those were over 1000eur. And of course GPS, bluetooth. And for some reason wanted to do some other "minor" damaged.

Insurance?
Shame to hear freind. Does your insurance cover break ins?

Hope all is sorted soon . I know its not a nice experience to have your car broken into. My dad once had his Mercedes SL65 broken into outside his work. Unluckily for the guy, my dad managed to see him doing it, chased him, catched him, and beat the £%$£" out of him...I hate petty theives
Quote from Gekkibi :1) I was about to drive to the washer company. Apparently my journey ended to garage.
2) I know what the insurance company says: Hmm, pretty heavy damage there. We will pay 5000 euros for this wreck. Take it or leave it.

:hbomb:
Get a Honda Civic. No one will break in your car anymore.
I can relate, my car has been done 4 times in the last 2 years. I've given up getting it repaired now.

My neighbour installed CCTV to try and catch them so the council painted double yellows to force us to park further away to give the vandals a better chance, and move our cars to where the road is narrower.

*sigh*
Quote from Gekkibi ::hbomb:

O_O'

I did'nt really know the condition of what your car was like, but i would say 5000 euro's is still to cheap for it. It seems like your only option though, so i would suggest either reparing the porsche or getting a cheap car with the 5k. Do you have any pics of the damage?
Nach.

Instead, I'm going to drink every one drop of whisky I have in my cabinet.

See you after I'll get back from the hospital.
Quote from Gekkibi :Nach.

Instead, I'm going to drink every one drop of whisky I have in my cabinet.

See you after I'll get back from the hospital.

I would suggest otherwise mate. Ok, your car got broken into, but that is no reason to drink yourself silly. Just remember its a car. You may love it, but it can easily be replaced/repaired, compared to a human life. Just sit down, do something that helps you relax and just take a time out for a while.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I would suggest otherwise mate. Ok, your car got broken into, but that is no reason to drink yourself silly. Just remember its a car. You may love it, but it can easily be replaced/repaired, compared to a human life. Just sit down, do something that helps you relax and just take a time out for a while.

It was my life's work. It was just like new. I cared for it. I maintained it.

What will I use now in Porsche Racing Cup? My bicycle.

Oh, and almost forgot that I also had Russky Standart vodka. Pretty expensive stuff, but who cares. It is only money.
Gutted for you man. Might not all be bad though, you always hear of piss-poor insurance payouts, but I know of some good ones.
Quote from Gekkibi :It was my life's work. It was just like new. I cared for it. I maintained it.

What will I use now in Porsche Racing Cup? My bicycle.

Oh, and almost forgot that I also had Russky Standart vodka. Pretty expensive stuff, but who cares. It is only money.

I can understand that, but my point is that there is no need AT ALL to drink yourself into an early grave. If it was a relative that had died, then fair enough, be upset. But at the end of the day, you may have spent all that money on your car, but all it is is metal and plastic, so there is no need to be so upset. I have had numerous mini's, and i remember one time in a race, i got shoved off into the gravel. Obviously, my car was stuck. So i got out and got behind the barrier waiting for the cherry picker to come and get my car. Just before the tractor arrived, one guy coming way too fast into the corner and locked up, and plowed into my car. It was total'ed. I was very upset, and insurance would'nt cover it, but i then thought that its just metal so there is no need to get upset.

People take things differently Gekkibi. Im not trying to tell you not to be upset. Be upset all you like...but dont start to drink like an idiot. Just remember that over time, everything will be ok again.
sad to read the fate of that beauty. but it can still be recovered, right?
Quote from jonny__27 :sad to read the fate of that beauty. but it can still be recovered, right?

Depends if I can clean the urine (!!!!!!!!!11111111) away, replace glove compartment with original one ($$$), replace player and cd-changer to original ($$$$$$$$$$$) (Yes, -86 original cd-changer. It costed around 10000euros back then) and my seats are broken also. Oh, and just about everything else.

The repairs will climb to aprox 10000 euros. And it is easier to buy a new one. But I can't just find any which has less than 130000km in the meter...
It's a set back, and it'll take time, but it'll be worth it, you know that.
any pics of it?,i wanna know if the damage is bad enaugh to start drinking :P
Quote from bmwe30m3 :any pics of it?,i wanna know if the damage is bad enaugh to start drinking :P

Well, imagine a Porsche with seat ripped so the interior is coming out. Imagine that the seat is off-railed because he took the cd-changer from back-trunk while he was in the drivers seat (Reached, and broke it). Imagine broken lock. Imagine broken glove compartment. Imagine the smell of urine. Imagine twisted steering wheel (Probably the whole steering mechanism won'w work any more). Imagine the damaged driver's door.

I didn't checked any more damage because I was pissed off already.
Quote from Gekkibi :Yes, -86 original cd-changer. It costed around 10000euros back then

10.000€ a CD player? I would hire my favourite group to play live for me instead of that

So sorry for the car, it's a nice and beatiful machine, hope you can fix it!
#22 - Jakg
Have the insurance company agreed to give you €5,000, or are they going to right it off for €5,000?

If it's the latter, then do it, then buy it back off them and spend the extra on ditching the interior for bucket seats and a roll cage if you really want to race.
did the car have a alarm?
BTW,u got to learn to not leave ur stuff into the car,in estonia we must take everything out cause junkies come and sell them im really sry for your porsche
[edit]:,make pics out of it,and see what people will offer for it:P
OMG, sorry to hear that
Quote from Jakg :Have the insurance company agreed to give you €5,000, or are they going to right it off for €5,000?

If it's the latter, then do it, then buy it back off them and spend the extra on ditching the interior for bucket seats and a roll cage if you really want to race.

It is the policy in finnish insurance companies that they are willing to pay for the damage. You can either accept it or reject it. In situations when your car is "totalled" (Or the cost to repair it is more than the value of the car) they will ask that would the owner like to "sell" the car for x euros (If rejected, then pay the repairs for yourself).

Unfortunately, couple of "historic car" owners got f-ed up by insurance companies. Is -67 Triumph Herald worth 150 euros?? And what about 60's Porsche 911 worth 1000 euros, only because they are old...?

Yes, the price is defined by the age of the car, not by the condition etc.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG