Admin abuse 500 servers
(68 posts, closed, started )
I have just opened multiplayer and saw a huge list of 500 servers
Guys what is this crap?
That is admin abuse, there is no need to have so many 500 servers
and the owner is using this a profiteering and also abusing his admin rights
Correct Frankie??
But i will bet you will delete this post
stop this admin abuse you are making a mockery of lfs a spoilng the game.
there are more servers than players
Use PM feature next time
#3 - ReVoX
1º: This is the correct place? this is a skin section.
2º: EULA have some line about is no possible create 1,5,10 or 20 servers?
this is legal.
he is giving people the chance to have there own servers for both public use and leauges without setting up a datacentre at home(joke) opr buying a server and putting it in a data centre, and as for i bet youlle delete this post, he has every right to delete it
-
(james12s) DELETED by Bob Smith : duplicate threads now merged
-
(james12s) DELETED by Bob Smith : duplicate threads now merged
Quote from popps258 :That is admin abuse, there is no need to have so many 500 servers

Anyone can open any number of servers they like. Feel free to do it if you wish. I know that Franky has been having a number of hardware issue over the last few days, so this is likely to be nothing more than a mistake...
Quote from popps258 :there are more servers than players

What's your point? There has almost always been a significant number of unpopulated servers in recent years. I only have records dating back to late last year, but I know that this is still the case.

Also one thread is more than enough on the subject thank you.
there is a reason for the current list of servers called 500 Servers. The list is going down several times each day.

The servers are ALL servers of clients of 500 Servers. Recently there was an outage which meant many of my clients lost their server data. All the servers have now been re-installed for clients and by default were installed with the name 500 Servers so that they were at least running. The list of 500 Servers hosts will decrease as each individual client of 500 Servers changes their server settings and re-claims their server accordingly.

If it really is that big of a problem and they must be shut down, i will be happy to send you the server bills to do so in order to refund the actual clients of those servers that you demand be shut down.
-
(the_angry_angel) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Inciting a riot.
There are more servers than there are people online regardless of this. How exactly is it making a mockery or spoiling lfs please?

The naming of the servers "500servers" was not actually a mistake, but an attempt by myself alone to try and get our clients servers back up and actually running as quick as possible.

I dont belive any harm was done, whatsoever.. I also see no rules against it.
You should be thankful that there are nice people like Franky who offer servers at so good conditions instead of making 2 useless threads with poor grammar and spelling. illepall
I really do think that if someone wants to pay Franky money to host a server, WHY NOT?

If Franky can host a server for someone who is willing to pay for it, why the heck should he say no if he's got the capacity?

I really don't get your point, poops. Its like complaining there's too many shops in a town.
#10 - th84
What diffrence does it make? Maybe he has so many servers because..... HE WANTS TO!

Dont be too hard on the fella (OP), he is an oval racer after all.
3 useless threads, i saw the 2 and was astonished then i say the 3rd, in the skins section!, and was speachless
Quote from popps258 :I have just opened multiplayer and saw a huge list of 500 servers
Guys what is this crap?
That is admin abuse, there is no need to have so many 500 servers
Correct Frankie??
But i will bet you will delete this post
stop this admin abuse you are making a mockery of lfs a spoilng the game.
there are more servers than players

MY point being i dont just want to be spammed by 500 servers when i use multiplayer function.
i prefer to see a good mixed list.
I can understand franke want to advertise, fair enough but that amount is ridiculous.
to me that is abuse of his admin rights.
can you not read, it is not asvertising it was due to a server crash, read frankys post
Is there any chance you actually read what was posted before replying?

As for "dont want to be spammed by 500servers when I use the multiplayer function".. there are a lot of things I dont one, but life doesnt work that way.

Again, it was NOT to advertise anything. And no abuse is present whatsoever.
Can someone lock out his account from the master server? Maybe then he values the service given by any server provider, may it be just one at home or a whole server farm... It also might teach him what admin abuse really is...

:banghead:
Quote from bbman :Can someone lock out his account from the master server? Maybe then he values the service given by any server provider, may it be just one at home or a whole server farm... It also might teach him what admin abuse really is...

:banghead:

my my what a bunch of ass lickers
Quote from popps258 :my my what a bunch of ass lickers

im not reacting to this or i will say something i regret
Quote from popps258 :my my what a bunch of ass lickers

Oh and PS ban my account and it will give me grounds for a lawsuit
and i have the legal right to voice my opinion.
like you i paid good money for this game.
I may be 50, but certainly NOT a old grumpy man
well youve broken so many rules you should be banned anyway imo
Ohh boy ...where is the LFS I Used to know
Quote from JohnPenn :Ohh boy ...where is the LFS I Used to know

still here somewere , you just gotta find it
Quote from james12s :im not reacting to this or i will say something i regret

No problems James, you and I, we have spoken in the past, and raced together, i hope that you are doing alright
so you take good care and dont worry, i understood your post very well.
Thanks Popps
hehe . . . *giggle* . . . . . Oh and an 'Oh bless' as well. You guys know which side I fall on.
Just out of curiosity, what are you on?
tbh when popps first made the post i did think to myself; is he drunk?
This thread is closed

Admin abuse 500 servers
(68 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG