The online racing simulator
i had a little look around the car and i gave it ago, it was hard to see all the detail on the car, but i gave it a bash,

i quite like it my self
here are some previews

Cheers,

Aaron
www.ahdrifterz.spruz.net
Attached images
PreviewNismo1.jpg
PreviewNismo.jpg
FZR_NISM.jpg
Quote from AaronH :i had a little look around the car and i gave it ago, it was hard to see all the detail on the car, but i gave it a bash,

i quite like it my self
here are some previews

Cheers,

Aaron
www.ahdrifterz.spruz.net

´
pretty nice, only thing i saw whas that the number plate was kinda small on those sides´, there were nothing over the roof and there isnt the gray decal. if youre still gonna edit this skin i suggest to add the things i sircled in this pic http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gtr20normje6.jpg
at the front youre missing decals: NISMO and Bridgestone
at the window: NISSAN and NISMO
at the side the small circle: GTR
at the back: the gray decal
Cheers for your comments guys, like i said, it was hard to get the exact look at the car

i shall put in bits that you want changed tonight, as im still in college atm... looks good on the car tho :P X

Aaron
Quote from AaronH :Cheers for your comments guys, like i said, it was hard to get the exact look at the car

i shall put in bits that you want changed tonight, as im still in college atm... looks good on the car tho :P X

Aaron

k, it looks good even now. i like the desig of that car, i think i use this ''orange,black'' color compination on my next fbm skin
thanks

ive never really done a replica car... just a simple design off the top of my head tbh, im happy with it for my first replica. I said i will edit it

so keep checking this page for an update x
I remember beefyman666 and unseen have released a few skins with those roof vents and front grills. Ask them, they might give them out.
it looks gayer than hitler
#9 - Dru
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=21158&d=1166667972

I made one a year or so ago - first skin of the older version - there are lots of peoaple on the finished skins section i beleive.

I did mine without layers at the time, but i'm sure that others would have psd's and such like.

are plenty ways of getting the logos and brands..

I found out that for the Xanavi model there were high resolution colour files just found on google that could be used - from blue prints etc etc.. should be fairly easy to convert..

good luck
#10 - Dru
If it's any help I can post up the grille I made for the skin in THIS post.

Edit: Attached the GT-R grille. It's has a transparent background so just plonk it on top of your skin and it will fit a treat.
Attached images
FZR_NissanGTR grille.png
Hi guys. Sorry for the bump, but I was wondering if there was an update?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG