The online racing simulator
Canada VS Finland
(25 posts, started )
Canada VS Finland
Canada and Finland square off in the World Jr Hockey today. Great goal tending by the Fins will be tested by the Sharp Shooting of da Canucks.

Good Luck to all da Fins, You'll need it...lol
#2 - (SaM)
Wow, tough decicision who I'm supporting here. I like both countries. I mean, being European would naturally make me choose for Finland, but Canada is a great country, and I know lots of terrific people there!

Well I guess I'll go for both, because then my favorite country will win anyway.
Yees, luck, that is needed. Too bad the game starts about 3 on the morning, so I really cant watch it
Canada's going to walk over Finland, and that's it. Finland played so bad against Sweden, thank god they couldn't score. I'm guessing 5-7 goals for Canada, 1-3 for us.
Too bad Joensuu (I've played in a same team with him when we were like 8 years old) hasn't played so well that was expected.
I really think this will be a closer game than 3 or 4 goal lead, while I have faith (and 50 bucks) that Canada will win, I have a feeling this will be the game of the whole Cup.
Didnt we play our first game of the cup against Finland? That ended like 4-1 or 5-1 didn't it? ... of course.. i could be delusional again =/ hehe
Canada won...again... 0-4 illepall
Canada just owns what comes to ice hockey.
Nah, just wait for the bigger tournament
I'm not too much into Hockey, but I'm looking forward to winter olympics.. too bad i'm at the army when it does happen
#11 - ekze
Russia will beat you all :smash3d:
Quote from Hyperactive :Nah, just wait for the bigger tournament

And what then? We won't even make it to the semifinals like now in the junior tournament.

In my opinion Westerlund and all the other "sauna friends" in the Finnish ice hockey federation's "sikariporras" can go to hell. Finland played the best tournament ever in the World Cup 2004 and then they fired head coach Summanen. What a noble way to say "thanks".

Quote from frokki :I'm not too much into Hockey, but I'm looking forward to winter olympics.. too bad i'm at the army when it does happen

TJ0! (Sorry, this joke is for Finns only )
Quote from deggis :Finland played the best tournament ever in the World Cup 2004 and then they fired head coach Summanen. What a noble way to say "thanks".

Well yeah, but he was a loud dictator that made players to flee from the team And his training methods were cruel to put it nicely...

TJ0 Kova on elämä, mutta niin se on armeijan kalsaritkin
Quote from Hyperactive :Well yeah, but he was a loud dictator that made players to flee from the team And his training methods were cruel to put it nicely...

And bla bla bla. But finally we had a good coach. Westerlund is a sissy.
I vote for both countries
go Canada go
Quote from deggis :And bla bla bla. But finally we had a good coach. Westerlund is a sissy.

Bla bla my as*. You can't argue with this. Check the attachment.
Attached images
summis.jpg
LOL Here in Houston, We have a IHL Hockey team. It's won 2 championships
Funny thing is, it don't even almost snow here. The team's made up of Candians, Fins and Russians

I like hockey games, but after going to several of them I still don't know
whats going on. Like why do they keep trying to hit that little black thing
in between fights? Is that part of the game or do they just hit the thing to pass time?

I like Hockey it's cool. It's so fast paced though, it makes Basket Ball look like Golf
Quote from Racer Y :I like hockey games, but after going to several of them I still don't know
whats going on. Like why do they keep trying to hit that little black thing
in between fights? Is that part of the game or do they just hit the thing to pass time?

Imagine it soccer on ice with sticks to handle the ball=puck
Quote from Racer Y :I like Hockey it's cool. It's so fast paced though, it makes Basket Ball look like Golf

I think basketball is the only Canadian-invented sport that has no contact.. I hate basketball, but if you could shove some people and throw your weight around, it might be a little more interesting.... hehe
Quote from Hyperactive :Bla bla my as*. You can't argue with this. Check the attachment.

I don't care. The results in the World Cup speaks for themselves (olikohan tuo nyt oikein kieliopillisesti ilmaistu).

FIN - USA 4-2 \o/
So, Finland beat the U.S. ?
hopefully But afterall I don`t care if Finland looses or wins on ice hockey or soccer/football. But in the 1995(?illepall) when Finland won ice hockey championship I was reeeeeeally happy!
Dang.. that gold medal game was great.. Very physical, outcome was suprising though. I was thinking 4-2 for Canada.. the boys proved me wrong tho :P

Red, White, And SOLID GOLD!!

MAGGOT
Quote from MAGGOT :Dang.. that gold medal game was great.. Very physical, outcome was suprising though. I was thinking 4-2 for Canada.. the boys proved me wrong tho :P

Red, White, And SOLID GOLD!!

MAGGOT

Congratulations for Canada

Canada VS Finland
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG