The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you have music when racing?

No
Sometimes
Yes
Do you listen to music while racing?
This is just for fun, to know if you like to have some music on while racing.

About me, yes, i like to have my rock music on, specially groups like Offspring, Blink 182 and such.
Maybe make it a poll..

No, I don't listen to music while racing. Even in driving games or whatever I turn down the music, or off.
Naa puts me off while racing on lfs.. But when i race in real life i sometimes have my earphones in listening to kiss 100
Quote from sgt.flippy :Maybe make it a poll..

No, I don't listen to music while racing. Even in driving games or whatever I turn down the music, or off.

pool<- created
#5 - JEP
Sometimes yes.
Styles like Rock, Heavy and things like prodigy.

Always
#7 - J@tko
In pick up servers, yes, unless it's a XRG, where I have to turn the music up to an unbearable level just to hear the engine.

In leagues, no.

So, a sometimes for me
Any driving games/sims, the first thing I do is turn music off completely. I like to hear what the car is doing.
Never when racing, but sometimes when driving
I don't know. I can concentrate better with music. Even when i'm racing.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :I don't know. I can concentrate better with music. Even when i'm racing.

Me too, but i still need to hear engine sounds and such, so i usually put my WMP with around 30% of it's volume...
When drifting:Yes
When i'm doing a drift competition:No
When racing:Sometimes
Quote from jonny__27 :Me too, but i still need to hear engine sounds and such, so i usually put my WMP with around 30% of it's volume...

WMP? Do you know LFS is able to play music and create it own playlists? Works fine
Quote from NitroNitrous :WMP? Do you know LFS is able to play music and create it own playlists? Works fine

Yes, but only in OGG format i think. well, i must install audacity again
Only tried it once. Turns out I get too pumped when certain songs come on, or try to drive "in time" - doesn't do much for my race performance!
Quote from jonny__27 :Yes, but only in OGG format i think. well, i must install audacity again

I also use Audacity for converting my music

Use WMP if you want, I just told you for in case you didn´t know
Never. I loose loads of time if there's music on.

Engine and tire sounds to the max FTW!
only for long boring oval races :P (Kyoto 250 :P)
lol listening to the ramones =P and then chemical brothers then kiss lol and def leppard
in LFS I have music turned off, I need the engine sounds to guide me

In more arcade-style racers, I prefer it on.
i listen music in LFS sometimes when i drift, but i always turned the music off in other driving games. i like to hear hows the car going, the sounds. in some games there is so realistick sounds so i like to use surround sound and and just listen the music of engine. i have kind of same what Samor, i need it so i know what am i doing
Usually have the music low in winamp so that i can hear the engines and also music.

Usually songs with lots of BPM (Gabber/Hardcore/HappyHardcore etc)
Occasionaly a bit of rock or punk
when drifting always
when racing rarely and low volume
I never listen to music when I race or play games in general. Always turn it off. But when working in photoshop or doing anything else work related I can't function without it.
#25 - dev
No...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG