The online racing simulator
MRT dashboard
(9 posts, started )
MRT dashboard
I hope i never was suggested before.
I want to suggest to fix MRT's dashboard because u cant see in what gear u are going from driver view, its actually very bad when i am going at ~ 150 km/h and than i want to shift down, if i shift down to much i will brake my gearbox and thats mean my race is over
Attached images
be pavadinimo.JPG
This is also true of other cars as well.
Good suggestion, considering that MRT has a wheel mounted PDA as a dashboad these days. http://fsae.mcgill.ca/en/elecen.php

But once again, are we driving today's MRT / RAC / BF1 or the one that was made into the game?
And you don't really need the dashboard at all once you learn to recognise shifting points by engine noise.
You could always use the virtual instrument view when using the MRT.
Quote from Karoti :You could always use the virtual instrument view when using the MRT.

...Unless the server has forced cockpit view.
Solution: Build your own gear indicator and use GI.exe.
#6 - J@tko
Or you could use the custom view to make yourself magically grow another foot to see it

Altho the forced cockpit would cock that up
#7 - wark
Quote from frokki :But once again, are we driving today's MRT / RAC / BF1 or the one that was made into the game?

Even so, the MRT5 had a totally different looking dash/wheel. Always bothered me...
Most of the cars have the wheel infront of where it shows what gear you are in
So i shift down to much so i crashed
The gear indicator ins't a problem in road cars, for with the H-Shift you properly know in which speed you are.

And for the other cars, with sequential and where you can't see your gear, use your brain and feeling like "1st goes from 0-30mph, etc...".
You'll end up having better lines, and proper control (don't have to focus on which gear is on the panel, etc)

MRT dashboard
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG