The online racing simulator
I made it....
(57 posts, started )
I made it....
In yesterdays GTCC race on Kyoto Long rev I had an impact in the chicane on the Oval.... my G25 got a huge bang and i heard a "CRACK" in my hand...
This morning i waked up early cause i wanted to visit my mom in hospital... I looked at my thumb and it flashed in all colours...
I drove to the hospital and before i visited my mom i went to the emergency room. They made an X-Ray of my hand and the final diagnosis was: THUMB BROKEN

Oh man, never thought that it can happen in a Videogame!

Cheers

EDIT: I have won the race
Oh my god, LFS KILLS!!! RUN!!!!
#3 - dev
Wasn't there allready someone who had hearing problems due to his headphones "exploding" while playing LFS?
Hahaha, owned by a G25
You're officially a citizen of Fubarstan now.
my Hero <3

good blessings
#7 - f!nal
oh man du bist mir einer

really hard game
#8 - GALY
uhh really hard force feedback?
wish you good healing
Claim compensation.
Or use a keyboard, like me

Then again, judging by the Health and Safety warnings on the back, maybe not

Get well soon!
thx guys

i will try to get a copy of the x-ray tomorrow ^^
Is there blood all over your g25..
Well not quite but that sounds scary.. maybe i just use my vibration wheel
What the heck? That's lol! Get well soon!
I remember someone breaking their wheel with force feedback, because "I don't like driving when I can turn the wheel with one hand"

But happy recovering to you
more milk?

nancy boy......jk
If you were an american, you would be really rich right now!
We should save this thread for the next 'can my 4 year old play with my LFS setup?' thread.

No.
A) You have your FF set way too high (and probably can't feel any of the minute forces due to FF saturation).
B) You are osteoporotic.
C) Both.

Take your pick.

EDIT: Radness had the right idea.
wow, what a great news about G25 just when I'm going to buy one rofl

Happy recovery to you. Just on a side note, did you hold the wheel in the right way or were switching hands etc.?
WTF? i read the post and first... needed to check if it's still the 1st of april

good healing and i think i'll let my g25 unplugged for a while
*nathan slowly backs away from his G25...*

Surprising post i must say

Well, you may have broken your thumb, but atleast you won the race!
How the ... ?

Who wants to win has to suffer ...
Quote from Forbin :A) You have your FF set way too high (and probably can't feel any of the minute forces due to FF saturation).
B) You are osteoporotic.
C) Both.

Take your pick.

EDIT: Radness had the right idea.

to A: your are right, i talked to other drivers how much ff they use and i think 125 in profiler and 50 ingame was too high when compared

to B: wth is this? ^^

Quote from [RF]-art555 :wow, what a great news about G25 just when I'm going to buy one rofl

Happy recovery to you. Just on a side note, did you hold the wheel in the right way or were switching hands etc.?

buy it, its the best wheel i ever had!!!!!
i held the wheel like i ever had, not with crossed arms or something like this. seems only too much ffb and my thumb was already stiff due it broke a few years ago and maybe its a bit weak since the first time.

Quote from eight8acht :WTF? i read the post and first... needed to check if it's still the 1st of april

good healing and i think i'll let my g25 unplugged for a while

hehe, i thought that someone feels like you
play further... you dont have to stop due my foolery

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :*nathan slowly backs away from his G25...*

Surprising post i must say

Well, you may have broken your thumb, but atleast you won the race!

only a victory counts i had no feeling in my thumb in the last hour and it was a strange feeling

thanks for all the "get well soon" i wont be able to take part in a league, but cruising relaxes a lot
:ices_rofl congrats on the win and heal soon!
Are we getting to the stage were video games could now harm people.

Guys don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of making a game realistic, but as soon as we reach a point when it starts to harm sim-racers then people....we have gone too far.

Hope you get better and racing soon, I'll just turn down the strength of the force feedback a little.

I made it....
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG