The online racing simulator
KY4 (Enduro?) (suggestion)
(43 posts, started )
Well,
I've been "fantasizing" about this some time now and decided to "mock-up" a screenshot I know some details could be inaccurate, like the track length, but that's just a wild guess (7.4km + 5.1km - (part of the oval) ~1km = 11.5km of pure fun) ....

In my opinion it would be a nice extra track to the Kyoto circuit
What do you guys think of this idea?

(sorry if it's been suggested before, couldn't find it:shy
Attached images
KY4.png
#2 - J@tko
Quote from Sponge :Well,
I've been "fantasizing" about this some time now and decided to "mock-up" a screenshot I know some details could be inaccurate, like the track length, but that's just a wild guess (7.4km + 5.1km - (part of the oval) ~1km = 11.5km of pure fun) ....

In my opinion it would be a nice extra track to the Kyoto circuit
What do you guys think of this idea?

(sorry if it's been suggested before, couldn't find it:shy

I've thought of this exact same thing a few times before

I like it alot, though I'd prefer a whole new track tbh.
Looks hard track thou, but good idea.
Quote from J@tko :I've thought of this exact same thing a few times before

I like it alot, though I'd prefer a whole new track tbh.

Ofcourse a whole new track would be better (maybe) but i think this would be nice too

Quote from Kristjan.J :Looks hard track thou, but good idea.

And long but more suited for enduro races i think
+1

I was thinking about this many times, it'd be great for endurance races.
very nice idea .
+1
#7 - aoun
Yes nice and all, but 1 month later, people will be on it again about how its the same old track. Stop bothering about different configurations unless its NEW parts of a track/location, or a whole new track/location.
I have to agree i had an idea for a new fernbay config .
But anyway a new track would be better imho but something new is always good.
#9 - aoun
Contradicting my first post, i just had to!

Looks nice
Quote from aoun :Contradicting my first post, i just had to!

Wov. Looks tempting! Especially liked the 3rd and 5th!
Wow, those are some pretty interesting looking tracks.

+1
Why not
Those are really cool!
+1
+1
+1

What we need is new tracks. Not yet another same configs that everyone has driven hundreds of times already with one or two almost new corners.
Quote from Hyperactive :-99999

What we need is new tracks. Not yet another same configs that everyone has driven hundreds of times already with one or two almost new corners.

Cool to have new maps, then lfs get more
Quote from Hyperactive :-99999

Well maybe, but we all know that this improvement is much easier to do, than the whole new track, and this amount of +1s above is arguing it. I like many tracks and their variations and this could be one of my favourites for sure.
Quote from aroX123 :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=40676
I like the suggest :P

Missed that thread

Quote from NiTRo_SvK :Well maybe, but we all know that this improvement is much easier to do, than the whole new track, and this amount of +1s above is arguing it. I like many tracks and their variations and this could be one of my favourites for sure.

I would be easier but nog easy... all kinds of stuff will need to be added.. like new AI lines and stuff.. But if the combination of KY2 and 3 would be in the next patch (or any patch) or S3 it would be high up in my favorites for sure
+1

That does not mean I don't want a totally new track, but this is EASY in comparison. Hopefully something from this thread will be implemented.
I'm all for new configs and tracks, but bear in mind that simply using the map won't help. A lot of the time the track will be banked in the wrong direction for these turns - especially likely on the ones that have you coming down one arm of the V and back up the other.

Coming over the lip of a banked corner would be hideously dangerous
I will acutally say, +1 to this. The main reason for that, Regardless of what people say about configs. Is because this is a long track. LFS needs some long tracks, Seen as Nurburgring is miles out of the question. This may help.
awesome idea, +1 for this.

(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG