The online racing simulator
Team Racing on DMR
(10 posts, started )
Team Racing on DMR
Sunday night is Dead Men Racing's team racing night.

It works like this: 7 minute qualifying, fastest is teamed with the slowest. Fast man decides who goes first. Second driver spectates until it's his turn to drive. 10 laps, with change-over at the end of lap 5. Being on Ventrilo is a must.

It's amazing how the responsibility to a team-mate concentrates the mind!

The server is private on Sunday night but if you have the common sense to find out passwords etc. from www.deadmen.co.uk/forum you will be welcome.

We kick of at about 7pm BST
Sounds to me like a reinvention of the old "tag-racing" (the older ones of us might remember)

Damn... I'm playing this game far too long now...
#3 - Bean0
I shall see you next Sunday, sounds great
Too bad it's a FCV server.
Quote from zeugnimod :Too bad it's a FCV server.

Not bad at all, it makes it even more appealing.

Interesting concept (excuse the pun) guys. I'll be along next week to check it out
Bad for me because I won't drive on it although it's a very interesting concept.
Hey DMR chaps, just had a look at your forum about this subject. Am i correct in thinking your sticking with the 'everyone on Race_S' setup suggestion?

I really hope so
#8 - Jakg
What track is it to be set at?
Quote from Jakg :What track is it to be set at?

And what car(s)? Interesting idea!
Race_S idea works fine so we'll stick with that. We run one combo a week culminating in a 1 hour race on Thursday. Combo changes after the Thursday race and it looks as thought Sunday will be the team event. Last Sunday we got quite a few races in even though none of us knew how to do a change over!
So if you can drag yourselves out of the car you always drive and away from the track you always drive on, come and join us. Just remember we like to have fun but we do take it seriously.

Next Sunday's combo will be decided on Thursday.

Team Racing on DMR
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG