The online racing simulator
Lesson name translations
(100 posts, started )
Lesson name translations
Hello translators. At last I've made the lesson names translatable.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=41313

Those of you who have made lesson packs may wish to make this update, and if you do, you could attach the updated lesson packs to this thread and I will add them to the next test patch.

Simply add one line to the start of the lesson text, starting with the @ character. This line will be read as the lesson name (the @ character will be excluded).
Lithuanian language lessons
Attached files
Training.rar - 13.6 KB - 264 views
I know this is wrong place to post it, but i will post it here: I would like to suggest to add Options/Display/Interface menu and Shift + A menu lines into main LFS language txt file.
Thank you, I have saved the updated Lithuanian and Czech lessons into my patch folder.
Thanks - got it.
Brazilian
Thanks! :up:
Estonian translations

BTW,i wanted to ask that will i get my name in the credits? :P
Attached files
Training Estonian.zip - 13.8 KB - 246 views
Thanks! I see these are new.

Are they thoroughly tested by some other Estonian speakers? I'd like to hear that they are thoroughly tested by others, then we can include them and yes your name can then be added to the credits.
i tested demo versions,but i´ll ask some S2 user :P
Tested, they are correct.
Quote from Kirill.D :Tested, they are correct.

Sorry, but I wouldn't say so. There are many flaws in the text in my opinion. I'll try to fix them later on.

-e-

And some of the lessons aren't even translated.
Quote from Scawen :Thanks! I see these are new.

Are they thoroughly tested by some other Estonian speakers? I'd like to hear that they are thoroughly tested by others, then we can include them and yes your name can then be added to the credits.

I would like to put my name in credits too...
Quote from carplayer :Chs

Thanks, got them!

But you missed one : Braking - GTI_Simplified_Chinese.txt was not included in the zip.

Quote from Flame CZE :I would like to put my name in credits too...

Yes your translated lessons have been in a while now. Thank you. I will take your name from your user account record.
Any chance I could do an Irish translation? As you know, Irish is spoken throughout the world now, it's taking over!

Sorry for OT
Quote from niall09 :Any chance I could do an Irish translation? As you know, Irish is spoken throughout the world now, it's taking over!

Sorry for OT

Lol Niall, let's go have a race(sex) better together.
Got it - thanks! :up:
so,im curious,will you add my lesson translations to next patch?,cause no response from mixer,and kirill.d sayd it was correct
They don't have to make them straight right now, it takes some time to make them without mistakes, I tried them also one day, but it was too hard for me, and didn't bother pissing myself off more with them.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :so,im curious,will you add my lesson translations to next patch?,cause no response from mixer,and kirill.d sayd it was correct

One person said it was correct and another said it contained mistakes and was incomplete. What I am looking for is more like 5 people tested it, the corrections are done and all 5 people agree it is 100% correct. LFS cannot be released with errors.

I think maybe it's best if you discuss this with the Estonian translators. They must be satisfied with the lesson translations, it's really up to them, not me.

Lesson name translations
(100 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG