The online racing simulator
Kyoto 250
(37 posts, started )
Kyoto 250
BigTime Productions is proud to present...

Kyoto 250

Produced by: Nolan "CoRe.BigTime" Scott

Special thanks to C40Z from Design Dudes for designing and assisting the creation of our CoRe XRT - Oval Skin!

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): Kyoto_250.avi (63 MB)

YouTube Streaming (not recommended) : Kyoto 250
YouTube Streaming Hi-res (not recommended) : Kyoto 250

For more BigTime Productions streaming videos, please visit the LOTA Media, CoRe Racing, IGTC and Live for Speed World Series Youtube sites!

For more information, news, schedules, and updates please visit CoRe Racing and New Dimension Racing.

Some of the effects in this video are not visible on Youtube.
#2 - J@tko
Thanks BigTime

Watching now.

If you don't mind, I'll (or u can if you want ) post this in the 250 forums

EDIT: Thats great - thanks BigTime
lol.. Matrix music..

Looks good man..
Nice vid again BigTime. I have a question... Isn't it boring to go around and around?
Did it look particularly boring?

(hint: it wasn't.)
Coolio
Nice vid, I think the second place guy name was Worx not Work (I think, not sure)
That's the team name, Worx and he is Worx PMD.
Yeah, Worx was misspelled on the official results sheet and that's what Nolan used to make up the one in the video.
Nice!!
Good as always...damn it!
Got the kind of action scenes i like.
very nice! a few things, MistaTea is actually on the lead lap.
and I can't belive how close I came to getting hit by that car!
/me wants a longer movie!
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : Lawl
You made a completely boring race to a very interesting movie!Great job!
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :very nice! a few things, MistaTea is actually on the lead lap.
and I can't belive how close I came to getting hit by that car!
/me wants a longer movie!

I'm one lap behind because I lost connection during the pace lap right before the s/f line...
Quote from evilpimp :I'm one lap behind because I lost connection during the pace lap right before the s/f line...

but the officals added a lap.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :but the officals added a lap.

Sure don't see that on the official results. Also, doesn't make any sense.
You should´ve shown the blue car crash entirely. Looked like it was getting really, really busted
I think he didn't want to rub it in. Racer Hero was really upset about that one.
Wow, very nice movie indeed. Great effects and general all-round niceness. Good music choice, too.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Nice vid again BigTime. I have a question... Isn't it boring to go around and around?

Of course not! When your running on edge with 3 other guys and the gap from 1st to 3rd is just .17 over 2.5 hours... You don't get very bored, you get mad for finishing 3rd and not 2nd! :P

Post race: :sleep1:

Quote from DeadWolfBones : I think he didn't want to rub it in. Racer Hero was really upset about that one.

Yeah, after such a long race I didn't think he needed re-watch the whole ordeal.

Thanks for all the great comments guys, keep em' coming!
Quote from BigTime :Yeah, after such a long race I didn't think he needed re-watch the whole ordeal.

Thanks for all the great comments guys, keep em' coming!

BTW I tried to make that scene appear be a camera man jumping down behind the wall and when the car hits that wall, the camera shakes. You must have the hi-res version to see it but I was wondering, did anyone notice?
Quote from BigTime :BTW I tried to make that scene appear be a camera man jumping down behind the wall and when the car hits that wall, the camera shakes. You must have the hi-res version to see it but I was wondering, did anyone notice?

I just though the camera was looking at the wall to hide the horror of the crash... I'll have another look.

EDIT - Now I've watched again, I can see that the camera wobbles. But it's not obvious.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Did it look particularly boring?

(hint: it wasn't.)

No no no, not the video... The race itself Nevermind, just one of my idiot questions
Was this a tweaked race or did you really drive around in circles at 200kph?
Quote from LFSn00b :Where am i?

i think it would be good if someone would make another movie where you can see all the racers.

Kyoto 250
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG