The online racing simulator
Only In America, Thats A FACT!
(100 posts, started )
http://news.sky.com/skynews/ar ... ,30200-1310857,00,00.html

Man Shoots Wife Dead Trying To Install TV

A man who tried to use a gun to install a satellite television system ended up shooting his wife dead by accident.

Ronald Long tried to make a hole in the exterior wall of his house in Missouri, US, to install the dish for the system.

After several unsuccessful attempts, he got a .22-calibre handgun and blasted two holes in the wall.

The second bullet hit his wife, Patsy, in the chest, fatally wounding her.

She was standing outside the house at the time, but Long reportedly thought she was inside.

At least they can't breed...
I cant believe it. Who on gods earth would have that kind of stupidity? I mean...what the hell? Im speechless.
he must have spent all his money on guns instead of drills and tools.
I hope they give him some sort of punishment for that otherwise people will never learn from their stupid mistakes.
let me quote southpark by saying "simpsons did it!"
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I cant believe it. Who on gods earth would have that kind of stupidity? I mean...what the hell? Im speechless.

shit happens .... and i agree with your post
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I cant believe it. Who on gods earth would have that kind of stupidity? I mean...what the hell? Im speechless.

Frankly I'm surprised that you're surprised.

I don't know where you've been all your life, but if you haven't worked out that the planet (especially a certain part of the planet) if full of complete idiots then you need to open your eyes a little

And the problem is.....people seem to be getting more stupid as the years roll bye. Human intelligence is de-evolving as far as i can tell.
Or then this guy was genious and framed a murder.
Quote from The Moose :Frankly I'm surprised that you're surprised.

I don't know where you've been all your life, but if you haven't worked out that the planet (especially a certain part of the planet) if full of complete idiots then you need to open your eyes a little

And the problem is.....people seem to be getting more stupid as the years roll bye. Human intelligence is de-evolving as far as i can tell.

I know there are idiots out there, and ive seen plenty so far, but i never thought there was someone this stupid, to actually attempt something like this.
what a stupid, stupid thing to do.
Stupid is as stupid does sir.
Quote from The Moose :Frankly I'm surprised that you're surprised.

I blame modern science for keeping the idiots alive.

If it weren't for the internet, nobody but the locals would have heard of this, so nobody would know how truly stupid this man is.

Or smart.... I need to install a dish
#12 - MR_B
and how about the black guy(28) killing his doughter(4) coz she hit the xbox 360 and it flipped over... ?
(next city from me,philli..)
This one speaks for itself. Short version: little girl gets sick, parents pray for a month instead of going to hospital, girl dies. Parents blame themselves - for not having enough faith.
Quote :The mother believes the girl could still be resurrected, the police chief said.

Whatever your thoughts on religion, this is far beyond retarded wishful thinking, far beyond delusional abuse. It's simple murder. These people should have their children removed from them and they should spend the rest of their lives praying to be released from jail.
I don't understand how they did to keep praying while their daughter was dying... they don't deserve to have childrens, no matter if they are completly healthy because they will do the same stupid thing poor girl really.
Quote from e2mustang :and how about the black guy(28) killing his doughter(4) coz she hit the xbox 360 and it flipped over... ?
(next city from me,philli..)

And it's noteworthy that he's black because...?
Extra Big Ass Fries!
Quote from Hankstar :This one speaks for itself. Short version: little girl gets sick, parents pray for a month instead of going to hospital, girl dies. Parents blame themselves - for not having enough faith.
Whatever your thoughts on religion, this is far beyond retarded wishful thinking, far beyond delusional abuse. It's simple murder. These people should have their children removed from them and they should spend the rest of their lives praying to be released from jail.

:jawdrop:
I read about that in the newspaper yesterday...
Got home from work and asked Mrs B to go hang out the laundry while I rigged up our Sky satellite. Just because it was raining, she didn't want to go out in the garden

Honestly though, it proves this guy was thick...if anybody wants to route a cable through a wall, they put through at a corner of the room, either at the top of the wall or at the bottom..NOT at chest height!!
Quote from MR_B :

Lol!

But seriously, I feel sorry for the family, what a tragic accident, and what a idiot. If you seriously belive you should use a gun that way, you never EVER shouldn`t have a gun in the first place.
OMG Wallhax !!!11
I've seen far worse than this, youtube alone can keep ya laughing all day. Nothing is worse than the "worlds worst drivers" when they showed this english guy driving very slowly off the off ramp, and then he tried to turn around, and wound up driving backwards down the shoulder of the slow lane because after fifteen minutes, he couldn't find a way to turn his car around 180 degrees.

Also recently on youtube, a couple of guys are drinking and hanging out, figure they may as well have a fire, actually the fire was planned. They had about 5 gallons worth of gasoline, and some wood and crap, in one 55 gal. drum, seems a bit overkill no? Well the first few tries it wouldn't lite, gasoline is like that, when there's a huge pool of it, so a match wouldnt do it, so the guy got himself a small piece of wood, or maybe paper, not sure, got it well lit, leaned ALLLL the way down into the barrel to touch the fire to the wood/gas/god knows what else, and big surprise, it blew up like a pound of C4 right in his face!

There are very stupid people in this world, and a line drawn on a map has nothing to do with it! And Niall09, I don't like your title, could be sarcasm so I'll keep it at that.
Quote from DHRammstein :

There are very stupid people in this world, and a line drawn on a map has nothing to do with it! And Niall09, I don't like your title, could be sarcasm so I'll keep it at that.

I think the title is because USA is one of the few countries where just about anyone can go and buy a handgun from a high street shop.
Say me please, why americans?

(100 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG